By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will The Order: 1886 surprise people?

walsufnir said:
I guess it will fail critically so won't be above 80 on meta but nowadays nobody cares for this if it's an exclusive. Look at driveclub. There will always be people who love a certain game, especially if it's an exclusive and has good graphics because then you can use it perfectly on forum discussions.

Damn straight. I mean how can anyone like that game apart for fanboy wars. I haven't played it and have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'd also like to speak for everyone else. After all, I'm free to express my opinion and other people's opinion because I can.

Around the Network
foodfather said:
No way will this meta 80+. Think Knack to Beyond Two Souls. The gameplay looks shite.

i think the gameplay looks great, i've seen more gameplay than you probably

thedawghousev2 said:
foodfather said:
No way will this meta 80+. Think Knack to Beyond Two Souls. The gameplay looks shite.

i think the gameplay looks great

Damn straight. More variation than the usual boring shooting galleries in games of the same "genre". And the physics just makes it more intense

deskpro2k3 said:

negativity? what negativity?? false negativity maybe?

The game has been crapped on since it was shown. There really been nothing but bad press.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
deskpro2k3 said:

The game has been crapped on since it was shown. There really been nothing but bad press.

This is not true, especially considering that at the bottom of this page N4G is linked. There were articles painting bad and good pictures while almost everyone is praising the graphics. Why do so many people ignore that? Perhaps even intentionally?

Around the Network
foodfather said:

If you don't like it, you don't like it, but out of curiosity, what game are you looking forward to playing in 2015 on your PS4?

The PS5 Exists. 

walsufnir said:
outlawauron said:
deskpro2k3 said:

This is not true, especially considering that at the bottom of this page N4G is linked. There were articles painting bad and good pictures while almost everyone is praising the graphics. Why do so many people ignore that? Perhaps even intentionally?

Any compliment I've read praising the graphics is followed up with a backhand stating "Not enough focus went into gameplay" or "pretty but runs sub 30fps with bad technicial issues".

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

deskpro2k3 said:

The impressions of people who played the game recently are quite positive. We will see. Sure it looks fantastic :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

No. I don't think it will be bad, just a frustratingly handhoding experience with little in actual gameplay variety. I'm predicting a metacritic in the low 70s, the production value and narrative will keep it interesting regardless of whether the gameplay is a 8/10 or a 4/10.

It looks ok. Just wish devs didnt try to insult us saying 30 fps is more cinematic than 60. If it werent for that i would be looking at the game in a more positive light.