By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will The Order: 1886 surprise people?

I just Pre-Ordered The Order 1886 Collectors Edition.

feeling good about it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

i'm probably going to wait for it to go $40> until i buy it. it has pretty visuals, but gameplay is what matters most to me.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
personally it looks ok
expect same metascore as second son imo

This^. Graphics are great but it will ultimately be a shallow experience. 

deskpro2k3 said:

I just Pre-Ordered The Order 1886 Collectors Edition.

So did I, few weeks back.

i dont hate the order but i think its overrated in comparison to the fact that bloodborne will come out in the same time period

Around the Network
Ruler said:
i dont hate the order but i think its overrated in comparison to the fact that bloodborne will come out in the same time period

I say bloodborne is overrated..

So many overrateds today on vgc

Galahaddy said:
Ruler said:

I say bloodborne is overrated..

So many overrateds today on vgc

i see them as brothers for some reason. i feel like they will both sell equally, and will both be equally as great. they have a similar look to them also.

I think Sony should push Bloodborne back to be honest. Having them come out so closely isn't a good idea. They should give The Order some time to breathe. Not compete in sales with one another in such a short time.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

fatslob-:O said:
Danman27 said:

So you don't think it will do well. You're reasoning is that the only thing that sets it apart is it's unique atmosphere, unique setting, unique content and amazing graphics. I pose a question for you then. Aside from those four things, what else could possibly set it apart other 3rd person cover based shooters?

The game NEEDS a better gameplay pre-release reception to be safe ...

Last gen we had hardcore elitist but this gen we're getting gameplay elitists ... 

It boils down to this, "cuz teh gaem is too cinematic" excuse ...

I was more pointing out how the guy's comment didn't make sense than pointing out that there aren't any concerns. I have a few about this game, but I'm pretty confident it will be good. 

Rafie said:
I think Sony should push Bloodborne back to be honest. Having them come out so closely isn't a good idea. They should give The Order some time to breathe. Not compete in sales with one another in such a short time.

They're not that close now. 5 weeks apart. Plus, Bloodborne is the one that needs to worry about sales, not The Order.. Remember that "the Internet" does not reflect the biggest chunk of the market.