By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What name do you want for 3DS' Successor?

What name should it have?

Nintendo HDS 28 39.44%

Nintendo 4DS (2 on front,... 9 12.68%

Nintendo Fusion 30 42.25%

Nintendo Lii 2 2.82%

Nintendo DS Advanced 2 2.82%

Total:71
Samus Aran said:
Ditch the 3D and second screen and make a more powerful handheld

Never saw you as a Vita fan ;)

Around the Network
Conina said:
Samus Aran said:

The Vita's problem is not the hardware, but the fact it has no decent games that are only available on handhelds. In other words:  it has no Nintendo games... 

Samus Aran said:
Skullwaker said:
They should ditch the DS line and come up with a new concept. The handheld market needs something entirely new.

I don't think it needs something entirely new... No gimmicks, just powerful hardware (for a handheld) and good button lay-out. 

Well I don't mean something new in terms of gimmicks, just branding. The DS has had its time in the sun, I think it's time for something else. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Samus Aran said:
Conina said:
Samus Aran said:

The Vita's problem is not the hardware, but the fact it has no decent games that are only available on handhelds. In other words:  it has no Nintendo games... 

Would love Sony and Nintendo to team up, but that would never happen as Sony barely show any interest in their own handheld let alone someone elses.

Would be good to have a powerful Nintendo handheld, with Nintendo franchises and a spattering of some of Sony's best.

Seece said:
Gameboy.

Because why not?

in come the feminist

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

HDS or just stop calling it DS, come up with something new already.

Seece said:
Samus Aran said:
Conina said:
Samus Aran said:

Would love Sony and Nintendo to team up, but that would never happen as Sony barely show any interest in their own handheld let alone someone elses.

Would be good to have a powerful Nintendo handheld, with Nintendo franchises and a spattering of some of Sony's best.

Agreed, but the two companies just don't trust each other which is understandable. You would need a lot of lawyers and an air-tight contract before we see co-operation between Sony (playstation division) and Nintendo. :p 

Nintendo Ion

Brand New 3DS 2

Gameboy HD