By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Zero Remaster Next?

badgenome said:

Gamecube is losing exclusives left and right. I think it could be in trouble!

Lmao!

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Gamecube is losing exclusives left and right. I think it could be in trouble!

Haha. I jsut wish RE 2 and 3 were done. But I guess those games would require actual work.

Does anyone even want a Resi 0 remaster though? What about a Resi 2 remaster? That's something that needs to happen.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wow. What's up with capcom with all the recent remastered games announcements???

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
Wow. What's up with capcom with all the recent remastered games announcements???

They are too lazy/risk averse/whatever to make anything new, so they just make anything old.

Around the Network

RE Zero would be cool, then I hope Capcom can bundle RE zero and RE1 together in a retail disc.

I love the gameplay/coop features of RE5 & 6 so I kind of wish if Capcom implemented those feature in the remakes if possible. But I know it technically wouldn't make sense as like in RE2 Leon was doing something else while Claire was also elsewhere, but maybe each of the main characters would just have a civilian helper randomly on the side just for coop feature.

Yafea said:

They need money. Also, it's not really something new for Capcom, they did release Resident Evil 4 four-five times.

Signature goes here!

AZWification said:

Does anyone even want a Resi 0 remaster though? What about a Resi 2 remaster? That's something that needs to happen.

RE2 is perfect as it is, also still have large install base to sell, they already remade some scenes with umbrella chronicles and maybe other games, ZERO is the game very few people played and is one of the best IMO.

I hope RE2 HD never comes out, they will probably ruin it.

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

Ugh and we still waiting for the second and third installments to be remastered. DO YOU EVEN CARE CAPCOM?

This time please also on Vita... :(