By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Zero Remaster Next?

Am I blind, or is this a joke? The UI shows Whats New, Biohazard, Game Library, Capture Gallery, and then Live From Playstation.

Around the Network

why not? fans want it and it doesnt take too much to develop.

TruckOSaurus said:
Yafea said:
Wow. What's up with capcom with all the recent remastered games announcements???

They need money. Also, it's not really something new for Capcom, they did release Resident Evil 4 four-five times.

They're the masters of the re-release.  I remember they released the original Resident Evil like 3 or 4 times on PS1.  Capcom don't give a f***!  We get upset about a game coming to PS3 and PS4.  Capcom didn't even wait until next gen.

What is Zero in the RE timeline again?

ryuzaki57 said:

Zero comes before 1.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
arcaneguyver said:
Am I blind, or is this a joke? The UI shows Whats New, Biohazard, Game Library, Capture Gallery, and then Live From Playstation.

You're not blind. The picture in the OP is a direct link to the one on the Capcom site, which Capcpom surprisingly had the good sense to change (albeit too late, and it basically just confirms the leak). The original looked like this:

Thank you badgenome.

(Now I'm wondering when this will be officially announced, and what the hell is that game between Biohazard and Bio-Zero...)

ryuzaki57 said:

Remember R1 where you come across Rebecca and all of those dead S.T.A.R.S. members--some of which are zombies--who got there right before Chris and Jill?  Now, you can see how they got there.  Story was weak but the scares were decent and the puzzles were good.

arcaneguyver said:

Thank you badgenome.

(Now I'm wondering when this will be officially announced, and what the hell is that game between Biohazard and Bio-Zero...)

Resident Evil. They probably had both the Japanese and western (or Asian) versions on their PS4.

badgenome said:

You're not blind. The picture in the OP is a direct link to the one on the Capcom site, which Capcpom surprisingly had the good sense to change (albeit too late, and it basically just confirms the leak). The original looked like this:

OP updated, thanks.