With my heartbroken, I agree. 291 32.96%

A pricecut can still push it to 20M-25M. 426 48.24%

Nonsense. WiiU is an assu... 165 18.69%

Total:882
vivster said:
archer9234 said:
vivster said:
archer9234 said:

I still say 20 million will be the lifetime. Nintendo will keep it going after the next one comes out. But Wii U is basically Windows Vista and 8. Once you got that bad rep, people didn't bother with them. No matter if issues where fixed.

Phil says that's bollocks and that you should believe in your product. Turnarounds are possible.

yeah, well I'm a pesimist and don't bother with hope. When I see Smash and MK8 not do much.

I thought Nintendo fans were jolly people because of all the jolly games.

Pff please. I own every Nintendo system. And I think the Gamepad is a total POS controller that shouldn't of been made. I'm not jolly towards a lot of things Nintendo thinks are normal to do. But what's done is done.

Around the Network

Nintendo is changing alot and will bring enough games in the coming years to avoid the drought that caused bad console sales in the past. Wii u is an amazing system and will clear 15 easily in 2015!

Somwhere between 15 and 20 million. And Nintendos next home console will come between late 2017 and end of 2018.

There's tons of ifs. If MK8 had come earlier this year, SSBU had arrived before the 3DS episode and XCX had come out in Japan before the end of the year Nintendo would have sold over 10M until end of this year, espacially with a price cut.

Now it's the same for next year. With Zelda and other games coming in time and with a price cut, Wii U could still improve. With some delays and no price cut it wont.

AAA300 said:
Nintendo is changing alot and will bring enough games in the coming years to avoid the drought that caused bad console sales in the past. Wii u is an amazing system and will clear 15 easily in 2015!

Lol not sure if serious. 

pretty sure 15m is possible but definitely under 20m

Around the Network

A price drop and the big exclusive releases could help. 15 million is not impossible it's over half way there. 

Current Consoles: PS3, PS4, Wii U

PC Specs: i7-4770, GTX 560 Ti, 12GB 1600Mhz DDR3

No pricecuts needed. If it is advertised more then it will sell well.

http://www.whoisjesus-really.com/

Wii U + PS4 

Consoles>Mobile

AAA300 said:

Please say that you're serious. Please.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

DanRybacki said:
AAA300 said:

Lol not sure if serious. 

People nowadays use the "not sure if serious" comment too often. It's supposed to be used when someone is exagerating about something, which hardly is the case. Aside from "Nintendo is changin alot" which is his view and "will clear 15M easily in 2015" which is his opinion on the subject OP asked, the rest is pretty much factual.

As for the OP's question, given Nintendo has sold in 2 years 8m plus, going by the same ratio, it would achieve +16M in 2016. Now since I believe it might sell better during 2015 I think it will surpass 15M before holiday 2016.

One problem is people still thinking Wii U is a Wii add on.
My wannabe brother in law thought so until i explained him Wii U on this christmas eve. And he actually is into gaming, though not as much as i am.

Hard to believe, but that still is an issue after two years.