By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Own Any Rare Games?

Rarest things I own ATM include Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Xenoblade Chronicles.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I don't know how rare some of my games actually are but Snowboard Kids 2 on N64 which I've heard was sold in small quantities, the Zelda Collector's Edition on the Gamecube and a few other miscellaneous titles on it and Xenoblade Chronicles.

The only one I can think of is Metroid Prime Trilogy too. I've got the "Special Edition" with the steelbook, art book and translucent slip cover. Bought it when it came out, and will never sell it. Absolutely the best way to play the first two games.

Besides that, I have a few SNES games that go for decently high (Final Fantasy II and Link to the Past), and Twilight Princess on Gamecube is still fairly expensive.

Possibly. I have about 30+ ColecoVision games. They would probably be the only one worth consideration.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PixelPerfect said:
I don't know how rare some of my games actually are but Snowboard Kids 2 on N64 which I've heard was sold in small quantities, the Zelda Collector's Edition on the Gamecube and a few other miscellaneous titles on it and Xenoblade Chronicles.

I have the Zelda Collector's Edition on the Gamecube as well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I don't own the really rare ones, just some that go at a somewhat high price:
-FFVII(all cd's)
-Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Wii
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for Wii.

And maybe some other PS1 games that I can't think of now.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Metroid Prime Trilogy. Got it for my birthday right when it came out, MSRP. Worth less because I played it, but it's still the most valuable thing I have.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

dont know if these are rare, but i got Australian version of manhunt (before it was banned) and Wind waker 2disc collectors edition (GC)

Pokemon Box with everything. Including the Jirachi bonus disc. Star Trek Bridge Commander on PC is really rare. Anyhting ST on PC. Cause Activision lost the rights years ago. And no one has the games on any other format.

Not counting my view neo geo aes games, my rarest games are: castlevania symphony of the night, suikoden 1 and starcraft 64. All pal

My rarest Neo Geo Game is Waku Waku 7.