By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XV JUMP FESTA TRAILER NOW ON GAMERSYDE!

Not a huge fan of the trailer itself but the game is looking good.

Around the Network

The game is looking very good! Hopefully it will be at least half as good as some of the earlier FF games!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I need a time travel machine now

Chevinator123 said:
dem towns!!!

my thoughts exactly, how astonishing!

artur-fernand said:

MY DICK.
MY DICK HAS BEEN SATISFIED. MULTIPLE TIMES.
GAME OF THE GENERATION, WHEN CAN WE START HANDING THE AWARDS?

And holy shit, with every new trailer we hear a brand new AMAZING song. This game's soundtrack is already meeting the high standards of the series. Yoko FUCKING Shinomura, ladies and gentlemen.

The world looks SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE lively in this trailer, it seems like the "feeling" of the game is great... HOLY SHIT, WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT

Exactly, almost everything is amazing, but what I find to be unmatched and almost out of this world is the music (best in years) and the animations work (just look at the battle, mind-blowing details)

I can ONLY complain about the jaggies, they need to focus on having better AA before thinking of polishing the graphics further.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
VXIII said:

The only one I played from those is the XIII series. I guess I'm not that much into jrpgs as well. Usually because they lack the ambition in them to push things forward along with low production value.

XV on the other hand seems to be everything that I could have asked for. It is an ambitious project with a lot of strength points. I guess we'll just have to disagree because we've been through this before.

I have been following gaming industry for quite a long time and I know same applies for you. They always hype and makes us feel that it is ambitious. Lets see how it turns out to be.

Well, I can understand and respect that, I wish you'd always be like that and less like yourself in some previous threads about the game

Can we get the Japanese version with English subs?? Can't stand this voice acting

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Yeah, still not sold. Don't even know it was 1080p or some shit like 900p. Everything in glorious 30fps with minimal AA it seems.I'm gonna prepare for the worst and expect something like LR in way of looks and performance.
Combat still looks the same, wonder if it will be fun.

Going by the comments it seems this is what the mainstream always wanted from FF.  A bunch of dudes with big swords in a car.  No wonder FF7 is so popular.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Yeah, still not sold. Don't even know it was 1080p or some shit like 900p. Everything in glorious 30fps with minimal AA it seems.I'm gonna prepare for the worst and expect something like LR in way of looks and performance.
Combat still looks the same, wonder if it will be fun.

Going by the comments it seems this is what the mainstream always wanted from FF.  A bunch of dudes with big swords in a car.  No wonder FF7 is so popular.

Stop it with having two (three?) personalities. It is getting confusing at times

We know what you really think of this

LordLichtenstein said:

One day in Final Fantasy XV is the equivalent of a real-life hour, so a day lasts for about 40 to 45 minutes, and the rest is night. This bit is currently in development, so it’s subject to change.

They gotta handle that with caution. I know a lot of people that dislike Dead Rising 1's time system because it didn't give too much time and it also used the one-real-life hour for 12 daylight hours in-game.

It would be more desirable two-three real life hours per 12 hour-cycle, but I personally don't have a problem with just one hour.