By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XV JUMP FESTA TRAILER NOW ON GAMERSYDE!

daredevil.shark said:
I really dont get the hype. This game is running on the final fantasy brand value. Looks good but nothing extraordinary.

You hate JRPG so obviously you're not gonna be impressed.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
I really dont get the hype. This game is running on the final fantasy brand value. Looks good but nothing extraordinary.

Let me guess. The spiky hair, the black clothes and the pretty faces bother you? As deep as ever

The boss in the end reminded me of asura's wrath which is always good :)

Impossible not to get hyped for this game, looks absolutely phenomenal

On a more serious note. The grand situations like the Titan and Leviathan battles are breathtaking. The scale is just amazing.

I love that the characters have more personality in this trailer. Also, the variety of weapons and parrying were also nice to see in the battle system. I really hate when you are stuck with just one weapon or style in battle like in many rpgs.

VXIII said:
daredevil.shark said:

Let me guess. The spiky hair, the black clothes and the pretty faces bother you? As deep as ever

Emo protagonist, "Sci Fi" or whatever the setting and typical fight for the throne type JRPG (or whatever it is) is not my cup of tea.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
VXIII said:
daredevil.shark said:
I really dont get the hype. This game is running on the final fantasy brand value. Looks good but nothing extraordinary 

Emo protagonist, "Sci Fi" or whatever the setting and typical fight for the throne type JRPG (or whatever it is) is not my cup of tea.

What other "typical fight for the throne jrpgs" you know of? I'm really interested in your answer.

Looks great.

A little off topic but has SE announced that new console RPG that they were going to announce in december yet? Did they include the Vita as a console and meant the SaGa game?

VXIII said:
daredevil.shark said:

What other "typical fight for the throne jrpgs" you know of? I'm really interested in your answer.

1. I dont like turn based games. They just $uck. But still I am interested to see how persona 5 turns out to be.

2. Since I dont like I dont play many of them.

3. Tales, Altielier (saw them at friends home, never bothered to play), pokemon (same exact game as game boy), white knight series etc makes me quit video gaming.

3. My friend dared me to force me play valkyria chronicles a few years ago. That turn based setting turned me off. I returned him next day.

4. Ni no kuni wasnt bad but again that game seemed to be catered for kids.

5. Forgot to mention this abonomination series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23HfSvkrCc

If this comes 2015 Uncharted 4 really has a tough year ahead...Bloodborne and this as challengers.
PS4 will be on fire the next months and years.

OP UPDATED!