By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XV JUMP FESTA TRAILER NOW ON GAMERSYDE!

daredevil.shark said:

1. I dont like turn based games. They just $uck. But still I am interested to see how persona 5 turns out to be.

2. Since I dont like I dont play many of them.

3. Tales, Altielier (saw them at friends home, never bothered to playe), pokemon (same exact game as game boy), white knight series etc makes me quit video gaming.

3. My friend dared me to force me play valkyria chronicles a few years ago. That turn based setting turned me off. I returned him next day.

4. Ni no kuni wasnt bad but again that game seemed to be catered for kids.

5. Forgot to mention this abonomination series.

Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23HfSvkrCc

The only one I played from those is the XIII series. I guess I'm not that much into jrpgs as well. Usually because they lack the ambition in them to push things forward along with low production value.

XV on the other hand seems to be everything that I could have asked for. It is an ambitious project with a lot of strength points. I guess we'll just have to disagree because we've been through this before.

Around the Network
VXIII said:

The only one I played from those is the XIII series. I guess I'm not that much into jrpgs as well. Usually because they lack the ambition in them to push things forward along with low production value.

XV on the other hand seems to be everything that I could have asked for. It is an ambitious project with a lot of strength points. I guess we'll just have to disagree because we've been through this before.

I have been following gaming industry for quite a long time and I know same applies for you. They always hype and makes us feel that it is ambitious. Lets see how it turns out to be.

I agree with the characters feeling like they have more character in this trailer. Other trailers made me feel like I wouldn't care about them, this one though gave them a more human feeling.

I has new waifu *noms on toast*

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:
I has new waifu *noms on toast*

Glad they put a little bit of eye candy in the game.

Around the Network

Looking more and more like the FF game fans have been asking for a long time. But still, We'd better remain skeptical.

I'm really hyped for this!

-Open World CHECK
-Awesome Characters CHECK
-Bewbs CHECK

Everything is looking great! This seems more and more like the comeback of FF!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

This looks very promising, hope it lives up to the hype.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

This game looks TOO damn good. But I was told that nothing can't be THAT good. There must be a catch here... we are being fooled guys.

Those tits must be fake! I'm sure of it!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

MY DICK.
MY DICK HAS BEEN SATISFIED. MULTIPLE TIMES.
GAME OF THE GENERATION, WHEN CAN WE START HANDING THE AWARDS?

And holy shit, with every new trailer we hear a brand new AMAZING song. This game's soundtrack is already meeting the high standards of the series. Yoko FUCKING Shinomura, ladies and gentlemen.

The world looks SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE lively in this trailer, it seems like the "feeling" of the game is great... HOLY SHIT, WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT