By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XV JUMP FESTA TRAILER NOW ON GAMERSYDE!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Loved everything but i dont think this will be a 2015 game :(

Me too. They still don't know if we will be able to use magic.

Around the Network
VXIII said:
vivster said:

Yeah, still not sold. Don't even know it was 1080p or some shit like 900p. Everything in glorious 30fps with minimal AA it seems.I'm gonna prepare for the worst and expect something like LR in way of looks and performance.
Combat still looks the same, wonder if it will be fun.

Going by the comments it seems this is what the mainstream always wanted from FF.  A bunch of dudes with big swords in a car.  No wonder FF7 is so popular.

Stop it with having two (three?) personalities. It is getting confusing at times

We know what you really think of this

It's not different personalities. It's the stupid notion that people have that it's impossible to complain about a game and still like it.

Of course I have FFXV preordered, I've been conditioned to do so by SE. That still doesn't mean that I will have more fun with this than FFXIII, or any other FF for that matter.

For now, barring the open world, this game is pretty much the reverse of everything I like in FF.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VXIII said:

Stop it with having two (three?) personalities. It is getting confusing at times

We know what you really think of this

It's not different personalities. It's the stupid notion that people have that it's impossible to complain about a game and still like it.

Of course I have FFXV preordered, I've been conditioned to do so by SE. That still doesn't mean that I will have more fun with this than FFXIII, or any other FF for that matter.

For now, barring the open world, this game is pretty much the reverse of everything I like in FF.

Oh, I didn't expect that.

It all about how your complaints are presented, yes I can clearly see why some ff fans might not be excited for the new approach. Complaining in itself is fine, but saying, for example, that the game is expected run like LR, no one will take you seriously. Rightfully so imo. Presenting what you like and don't like is always the best way to go.

Personally, I'm all for trying new possibilities, the franchise has always been known for pushing the limits and its changing nature.

I think i will buy this game European version, just because French or German voice over with English Sub, it would be awesome, just sayin.

It looks cool ... but I can not like that style SUPER FUTURISTIC the franchise took ... wanted to back that formula that was in FF IX

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Ssliasil said:
I has new waifu *noms on toast*

Glad they put a little bit of eye candy in the game.

she aint the only eye candy in the game! huhuhu

Looks incredible. Love the towns, creature designs and their movments. Love the fact that's is a huge open world, love Cidney. The soundtrack has strong shades of Kingdom Hearts. The visuals are top in class... quite literally. Towns are populated, and looking forward to fighting those towering Behemoths. I hope they let you customize the look and feel of your car. Story looks intense but not oppressive. Getting this for PS4.

Looks like 2015/2016 are the years of the return of JRPG. Persona 5, Type 0, FFX, YS (hopefully), XCX, FF15, and then at long last KH3. This generation is already shaping up :)

Only thing that would make this better is a new Star Ocean.

DAY 1 ON PS4

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Hiku said:

Looking better and better. Really nice.
Though I remain cautiously optimistic about how great it might turn out to be, given the past few games of the series.

You Mean FF XIII-2 one of the best FF ever, Lightning Returns a game with very engaging gameplay and concepts and FF XIV a REalm Reborn one of the best if not the best MMORPGs in the market ?

Hiku said:

Looking better and better. Really nice.
Though I remain cautiously optimistic about how great it might turn out to be, given the past few games of the series.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"