By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XV JUMP FESTA TRAILER NOW ON GAMERSYDE!

Hope this game delivers. Been a long time since I played a FF game, last one was on PS2.

Around the Network

"Square Enix’s male staff members have been putting a lot of effort into creating her."

I didn't notice much in terms of facial expressions from her. I'm getting a Vanille vibe too.*shudders*

I'm not really excited or disappointed with this trailer, but I am glad to see the openness.

I'm noticing a theme here regarding sleep. The capital Insomnia. You need rest in order to gain strength and level up. Noctis looks like he was sleeping in an earlier trailer of FF Versus XIII.

I'm calling it now, it's taking either a Persona 3 route with the ending and/or sleep has a lot to do with everyone in the game.

It's possible it's either all a dream, or they're (somebody at least *cough* Noctis) is already dead. The goddess Etro and her giving up the souls of the dead and whatnot.

That music is glorious and oh look HD towns! Add 30 years on the dev cycle.

The city footage was pretty laggy. Hope they can work that out

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Hiku said:

"How do we increase Cid's popularity?"
"We give Cid boobs!"

Well played, Square Enix.

I hadnt caught on the fact she is called Cindy because she comes from Cid...

Wagram said:
That music is glorious and oh look HD towns! Add 30 years on the dev cycle.

Yoko Shimomura is composing for this game. Shes a genious and I felt for quite sometime she deserved a mainstream FF game to show all her epic composing.

Ninsect said:
The city footage was pretty laggy. Hope they can work that out

Framerate is always the last thing to be optmised, the town is clearly still undergoing work since we see parts of it missing and almost no NPCS inhabiting it, they havent bothered with framerate yet.

Release this fucking game already I've been so patient!

VXIII said:
vivster said:
VXIII said:

Stop it with having two (three?) personalities. It is getting confusing at times

We know what you really think of this

It's not different personalities. It's the stupid notion that people have that it's impossible to complain about a game and still like it.

Of course I have FFXV preordered, I've been conditioned to do so by SE. That still doesn't mean that I will have more fun with this than FFXIII, or any other FF for that matter.

For now, barring the open world, this game is pretty much the reverse of everything I like in FF.

Oh, I didn't expect that.

It all about how your complaints are presented, yes I can clearly see why some ff fans might not be excited for the new approach. Complaining in itself is fine, but saying, for example, that the game is expected run like LR, no one will take you seriously. Rightfully so imo. Presenting what you like and don't like is always the best way to go.

Personally, I'm all for trying new possibilities, the franchise has always been known for pushing the limits and its changing nature.

Of course it won't run as shit as LR, but that's the lowest bar and what I've seen in the trailer first looks sub 1080p at 30fps and I swear I saw a frame drop when the big monster came.

So I won't have high hopes for visuals and performance wise.

That I have to stare at men's asses for 100+ hours is another thing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Damn, the cities remind me of FFXII, the open world feeling, the lively atmosphere and gorgeous locales. This game looks like it'll be solid, can't wait for it to come out.