By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: The MCC compensations announced (free Halo 3: ODST for XBO and more)

F*$*%

MCC should have been way more broken, in that case they would give us Reach !!!

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
F*$*%

MCC should have been way more broken, in that case they would give us Reach !!!

There's always another chance, like when Halo 5 launches

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
Wonder if they'll do Reach as well.

I think Reach would take longer since they'd have to add its multiplayer into MCC too.

Hopefully it comes eventually. Reach multiplayer is the best

Cool!

Damn!! More than I expected

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
Goatseye said:

Evolution Studios really knock out a perfect game out of the park didn't they?

Actually they did give an apology and free content. But this isn't the thread for that.

OT: Good on them, I would be happy with that if I had the game.

And? I was answering on a claim that only 2 studios released a broken game this year. Still topic related!

If you really have a problem with this, you should've replied to the guy before me.

Pretty excellent. Never played ODST on the Xbox 360, so I'm definitely looking forward to the remastered version on XB1 :D

Would love it if they brought over Reach as well. Not even for free, I wouldn't mind paying for it as a separate DLC or something. Haven't played any Halo past 2, so MCC is pretty much the best thing for me to experience the series.

That seems like a fair way to compensate for the problems. I've never played ODST so I can't wait!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Fusioncode said:
*opens thread about Halo*

*sees Driveclub being discussed*

*closes thread*

This is a fair point, not sure why Driveclub of all things is being discussed in a thread about Halo.

This is good news guys, free stuff! Let's keep things on topic and not let this veer off into a messy back and forth about which dev has done what worse. It's not needed here.

Goatseye said:
Ninsect said:
Goatseye said:

Evolution Studios really knock out a perfect game out of the park didn't they?

Actually they did give an apology and free content. But this isn't the thread for that.

OT: Good on them, I would be happy with that if I had the game.

And? I was answering on a claim that only 2 studios released a broken game this year. Still topic related!

If you really have a problem with this, you should've replied to the guy before me.

I thought you were implying DriveClub owners got nothing, my apologies :D

The One and Only

VizionEck.com