By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: The MCC compensations announced (free Halo 3: ODST for XBO and more)

That's nice of them.

Around the Network

Yet another broken game with a free DLC apology.

Cool~

Teeqoz said:
jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
Wonder if they'll do Reach as well.

I think Reach would take longer since they'd have to add its multiplayer into MCC too.

They could have it as paid DLC? 15-20$?

Pretty sure that's what they're doing for ODST too right? Its only free for people who've played since launch to yesterday.

good to know that ODST is coming!

jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
Wonder if they'll do Reach as well.

I think Reach would take longer since they'd have to add its multiplayer into MCC too.

They could have it as paid DLC? 15-20$?

Pretty sure that's what they're doing for ODST too right? Its only free for people who've played since launch to yesterday.

Yeah you're right. Still, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to upres and upFPS Reach, cause, let's face it, it's not like the upressing of Halo1+3+4 was too difficult.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
jlmurph2 said:

Yeah you're right. Still, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to upres and upFPS Reach, cause, let's face it, it's not like the upressing of Halo1+3+4 was too difficult.

True but it would have to be put into the multiplayer interface. Which is iffy right now. 

jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
jlmurph2 said:

True but it would have to be put into the multiplayer interface. Which is iffy right now. 

Well....

If it's iffy right now, then it needs to be reworked anyway so...

Sweat. Big fan of ODST. Gonna look amazing on XBO.

ODST is the only Halo I pretty much liked. So yay..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Goatseye said:
alternine said:
Goatseye said:

Who are those 2?

Ubisoft and 343 Industries

Evolution Studios really knock out a perfect game out of the park didn't they?

Actually they did give an apology and free content. But this isn't the thread for that.

OT: Good on them, I would be happy with that if I had the game.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com