By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii becomes 1st home console to have 10 games sell over 10 million!

I always love threads like this.

Just amazes me how butthurt some people seem to get that the Wii sold so much or some game sold so much. Does the Wii being a success or a fad really matter that much to you guys?

Anyways, congrats to the Wii for this milestone.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Explain?

I guess the word 'explain' is his kryptonite because he never answered.

NintendoPie said:
Skullwaker said:

Explain?

I guess the word 'explain' is his kryptonite because he never answered.

Haha, I suppose so. :P

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

irstupid said:

Just amazes me how butthurt some people seem to get that the Wii sold so much or some game sold so much. Does the Wii being a success or a fad really matter that much to you guys?

"It's casual so it doesn't count" "It lost steam in its later years so this is irrelevant" I like these excuses the most. Just admit you don't like the console, or Nintendo. The Wii wasn't the first console to appeal to casuals, and it isn't the last.

Congratulations! The Wii was such a beast and I'm glad Super Mario Galaxy sold that much, a masterpiece.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
irstupid said:

"It's casual so it doesn't count" "It lost steam in its later years so this is irrelevant" I like these excuses the most. Just admit you don't like the console, or Nintendo. The Wii wasn't the first console to appeal to casuals, and it isn't the last.

Yeah those are my favourites too. Don't forget "it was a fluke" and "but it didn't deserve its sales". The salt is real.

Four good games, rest is junk to me .

My 8th gen collection

curl-6 said:
Skullwaker said:
irstupid said:

Yeah those are my favourites too. Don't forget "it was a fluke" and "but it didn't deserve its sales". The salt is real.

Classic. And of course criteria such as these don't exist for their preferred consoles. Yep, every other console has sales that are perfectly justifiable and are deserved, but the Wii? Nah.

2nd including DS... Nintendo WTF are you doing with all that money?? O_O
Cause from what Ive seen the answer so far is nothing =(
No wonder 3DS and WiiU have been poor systems.