By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dino Crisis Reboot in 2015 (Rumor)

I knew this was going to happen. I said that Capcom is just a bunch of pussies and wont release another Dino Crisis game until there's another Jurassic Park movie. Capcom doesn't have the balls to just go with it so they waited and needed more dinosaur hype from other medium.

Well I'm really excited to hear about this whether its a reboot or sequel. Tho I much prefer a sequel as I liked Regina character.

If its Xbone exclusive that would be harsh but that's the business. I'd probably end up buying just the game and borrow a friend's system.

Around the Network

Poor capcom.. a game company that doesn't know that making games is the best way to be profitable. They went from a generation where tehy had Resident evil, Onimusha, Dino Crisis, Devil May cry, Chaos Tower, Crimson Tears, Breath of Fire, Street Fighter, God Hand, Killer 7..... to name less than half of their titles in the PS2 era.

Now they have just resi and street fighter primarily and they wonder why they are having financial issues.

I've been hearing about this reboot a lot.

Ehhhh, if Capcom was supposedly having trouble finding the cash to fund SF5, I dont think they have the money for this. Maybe it will be an episodic DLC game like RE:R2. Either way, I dont see this game getting any further than the brainstorming phase.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

They should announce a new Dino Crisis! I'd change a couple of things, though. Instead of dinosaurs, it should have dragons. Oh, and instead of Regina, it should star The Arisen! And instead of some crisis, it should have some dogma!

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Poor capcom.. a game company that doesn't know that making games is the best way to be profitable. They went from a generation where tehy had Resident evil, Onimusha, Dino Crisis, Devil May cry, Chaos Tower, Crimson Tears, Breath of Fire, Street Fighter, God Hand, Killer 7..... to name less than half of their titles in the PS2 era.

Now they have just resi and street fighter primarily and they wonder why they are having financial issues.

Capcom was pretty badass last gen with Dragon's Dogma, Remember Me, Lost Planet, Asurs's Wrath, Dead Rising, Street Fighter x Tekken, and more.  They brought in a lot of new IPs.  They just didn't know how to profit.

I can somehow see Capcom fucking up with this reboot.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Intrinsic said:

Was this some Chaos Legion X Clock Tower mash up I never heard of?

But yeah. I'll laugh if Microsoft is publishing this, making it a grand total of zero new games that Capcom will have put out by themselves this gen. Why on earth do publishers need publishers? Oh, wait! It's because they're a bunch of risk averse pussies! Inafune is spinning in his grave.

Hey if they make a decent game, sure more power to them....however if they make Resident Evil 6.....well lets just say the market will decide really quickly for them.

So they supposedly showed it off this past TGS but no one talked about it? They have an Xbox One exclusive set for 2015 yet Microsoft didn't announce it at E3 nor Gamescom? I'm supposed to believe this why?