By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom is coming back!

Tagged games:

then give me Asura Wrath 2 dammit

Around the Network

I don't know. Let's wait and see what will happen in 2015.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Wright said:

Sega isn't embarrasing. They just *snap fingers* and then you get "I love Kresnik!" all over the place.

Replace *snap fingers* with *Sony pays them to actually localize a game* and you'd have it!

I'm done supporting them until they release all those RE remasters at retail.

I'll buy RE Revelations 2 used.

I wouldn't say a good comeback tbh, a mediocre one at best, especially with the buzz surrounding SFV exclusivity, them alienating Wii U and 3DS fans with revelations 2, not having the upcoming MH on the Wii U, top it all off with their bad DLC practices (disk locked content), constant rehashes of the same game (SFIV and REmake) along with poor patching with games like DR2+expansion (on Steam which is still not fixed).

Honestly I like the original DMC series but hated DmC with a passion, it wasn't the game I nor other fans wanted, Capcom clearly wanted a new audience and couldn't give a toss about the original, same with Resident Evil slowly devolving into pure QTE action games surrounded by "bio terrorism" and the black market with mutants and easily controlled parasites making the series no longer about horror or the undead but more about a bad guy that will no doubt get a new virus from the BM, inject himself and become Godzilla sized while controlling parasite infected people to do his bidding, that's what Resident Evil is slowly becoming to me and I don't see 7 fairing any good, Revelations and it;s upcoming sequel have well and truly done a great job at making me not want the game.

Only good franchise I like from them currently is MH since they haven't completely screwed that up yet (apart from the new one not going Wii U), the other two franchises I really loved are becoming something I loathe and become disappointed with, if they made 7 exclusive to PS4 as well I'll be done with the franchise entirely.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

TBH a positive reaction to a usually multiplatform game only because it becomes exclusive is pretty retarded.
Especially when its 2 extremely similar platforms and only one of them gets it.

Aside form SF and MH all their major IPs are rotting right now and most of their key people have left. Just beacuse they've announced Ps4 exclusivity for SF5, it doens't mean their games won't suck anymore.

ZombieVito said:
I'm done supporting them until they release all those RE remasters at retail.

I'll buy RE Revelations 2 used.

Don't understand the thought process behind this.

If it is a good game, go ahead and support them.  By saying you want it used means you think it's a good game.  When I got sick of Capcom, I quit buying any of their games.  The only thing I've bought since Street Fighter X Tekken was Megaman X4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

And, with that said, I don't like Capcom's business decisions.  They make bad games to boot.  Street Fighter IV was a bad game.  It didn't get better until Super came out.  Street Fighter X Tekken  was also a bad, boring game.  So, I quit buying their stuff.  I didn't go out of my way to punish myself by waiting for a game to go cheap and available for used if I thought it was worth playing.  When Capcom does the right thing, I'll get the game new.  If it's the wrong thing, well... I wont bother playing it at all.

Do right, and get rewarded.  The other way just doesn't make sense.

uh... no call me back when re7 is announced and its actually a good RE game unlike the last 2 that were released

dont see the point in re releasing DMC and DMC4 after all the backlash they received unless there planing on a new DMC announcement aswell and just want you to replay those 2 in the mean time

dont see the point in RE remastered either unless they went all out with and did modern controls and TPS and 3d world

they only good/surprising thing they did this year is release RER2 on Vita

Play Me

So they are going to remake/remaster 2 games and make another iteration of a IP they always make anyway. How is that coming back?

Dragon's Dogma and MH are OK, but they still have a long way.