By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom is coming back!

Tagged games:

They were great when supporting the dreamcast, they never returned to those times.

Around the Network

No. But they are not quite as embarrassing as Sega, so that's something.

Corporations never learn. I'm almost sure Capcom will find a way to screw up. They haven't been doing well so expect micro transactions in future capcom games.

badgenome said:
No. But they are not quite as embarrassing as Sega, so that's something.

Sega isn't embarrasing. They just *snap fingers* and then you get "I love Kresnik!" all over the place.

Wright said:

Capcom making a comeback? Capcom has always been there, on the top. No one makes as awesome games as Capcom.

hahahahaahahaha

User was warned for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Wright said:

Capcom making a comeback? Capcom has always been there, on the top. No one makes as awesome games as Capcom.

hahahahaahahaha

Yes, I laughed too when I saw Dragon's Dogma making more than two million units!

Pavolink said:
Wright said:

hahahahaahahaha

Thanks for contributing to the discussion. 

OT: I have my doubts about RE Revelations 2 and wanna see RE7 first before I say they are making a comeback.  Also its gararanteed there's gonna be multiple versions of STV, but that doesn't take away that they are well made games.

Hardly. Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and Monster Hunter seem the only things keeping them alive, and Revelations 2 doesn't seem to be coming out all that well (although i've heard more positive stuff about it too, so it's not definitive)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

alternine said:

Capcom has been doing great recently. The free Omega DLC for USF4 is pretty awesome.

The massive positive reaction to Street Fighter 5.

DMC Dante coming back in 1080p 60fps gameplay.

Capcup 2014 was HYPE this year and then announcing a whopping 500k prize for Capcup 2015.

In my opinion RE Revelations 2 is shaping up quite nicely.

All they need to do is announce the big one Resident Evil 7 and people would lose their minds.

Personally I hope RE7 will stay more action oriented like RE6 (sorry not a fan of the clunky and horrible controls of earlier RE's)

But I digress. Do you thnk Capcom is making a comeback?

I just bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for $15 new if that means anything.  Hey, how about a half naked Tron Bonne...

I don't see that comeback.. Sure, SFV and Revelations 2 look great, but it's not enough!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---