By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Has your Xbox 360 ever scratched your disc?

CaptainPrefrences said:
Legend11 said:
How many times are you going to keep repeating that story? Oh and please tell us why we should care.

actually my first time telling it.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19368 

Around the Network

Its never happened to me but then again I did have a disk read error with the magnet spindle but I fixed that error permanently. Anyway VG needs a search post feature anyway so this shouldn't be a big deal for people.

Haven't had this happen yet... I own about 15 Xbox 360 games and have 500+ hours into Oblivion. I must have been one of the "lucky" customers.

hasnt happened to me but i've witnessed it happen to a couple of people....

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Never had an issue with that.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
Legend11 said:
How many times are you going to keep repeating that story? Oh and please tell us why we should care.

Dont be a dick.

I'm being a dick because to be honest I'm having trouble believing him. He says the system wasn't moved but in his other version of the story he mentions his mom moving the system when she was taking it away from him. Then he seems to imply in this version that the scratches were the reason he sold the system but in another thread it was because of RROD. I don't know, maybe he's not just a Sony fanboy trying to feed us bullshit, but then again for the reasons mentioned it makes me question his "story".

@ Legend

+1, son ... different versions ... ROTFL ... ha ha ...

OT - I want sausage and pepperoni on my Tombstone.

Legend11 said:
kasillas88 said:
Legend11 said:

Dont be a dick.

I'm being a dick because to be honest I'm having trouble believing him. He says the system wasn't moved but in his other version of the story he mentions his mom moving the system when she was taking it away from him. Then he seems to imply in this version that the scratches were the reason he sold the system but in another thread it was because of RROD. I don't know, maybe he's not just a Sony fanboy trying to feed us bullshit, but then again for the reasons mentioned it makes me question his "story".

im sorry i should have clarified that. my gears of war did indeed get scratched by my mom movign the system, but my halo got scratched by it standing still. ill edit it. and why would i by trying to feed you wonderful members of vg chartz bullshit. its no like im going to get an achievment for it. also my system never got the rrod, i mustve said i sold the 360 because i was scared of the rrod. o yea change your pic it looks like the gay avatar you get from yahoo answers, seriously, or is it just that?

CaptainPrefrences said:
Legend11 said:
kasillas88 said:
Legend11 said:

Dont be a dick.

im sorry i should have clarified that. my gears of war did indeed get scratched by my mom movign the system, but my halo got scratched by it standing still. ill edit it. and why would i by trying to feed you wonderful members of vg chartz bullshit. its no like im going to get an achievment for it. also my system never got the rrod, i mustve said i sold the 360 because i was scared of the rrod. o yea change your pic it looks like the gay avatar you get from yahoo answers, seriously, or is it just that?

That was a little uncalled for... 

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Not happened to me yet... Knocks wood

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989