By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Has your Xbox 360 ever scratched your disc?

when i had my xbox 360 last year, it made a circular ring scratch on my gears of war and halo 3 disc. i was so pissed, and in january i sold my 360 and picked up a 40gb ps3. i cant tell you now i can see my face like a mirror in my ps3 cod4 disc.

also, i didnt even move my system, it was standing verticaly. 

Around the Network

How many times are you going to keep repeating that story? Oh and please tell us why we should care.

Legend11 said:
How many times are you going to keep repeating that story? Oh and please tell us why we should care.

actually my first time telling it.

Assassins Creed completely destroyed. I know the pain of the scratch, furious maiden that she is.

CaptainPrefrences said:
Legend11 said:

Next time I make an opinion thread that doesn't paint the PS3 as a shining beacon of hope, I want you to remember this thread before joining in calling me a troll or fanboy please.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Halo 3 disc scratched... but its cause I knocked over the console

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

It has never happened to me.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Legend11 said:

Dont be a dick.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

you shoudnt squeze it so hard! thats what she said.

starcraft said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
Legend11 said:

Next time I make an opinion thread that doesn't paint the PS3 as a shining beacon of hope, I want you to remember this thread before joining in calling me a troll or fanboy please.

when did i call you a "troll". please refresh my dull memory.