By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SaGa 2015 announced for PS Vita

Sony seems to batting 1.000, amazing pull.  In before Square Enix made the financial wrong decision due to lack of userbase, 3DS, blah blah.

Around the Network

Pretty shocking to see in 2014 examples of Square Enix aiming at a market that isn't F2P mobile and isn't AAA console.

Between Bravely Second, Final Fantasy Explorers and now this... could we finally be seeing a shift in Square Enix's perceptions?

I do remember there was a quote from someone at Square Enix a while ago saying they were exploring a variety of budgets including $8m games aimed at smaller fanbases... maybe this is a product of that.

Anyway, happy days. Very much looking forward to the first proper trailer to see what it's like. Saga Frontier please!

Btw, the video is here, not much to it though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1EwPU1LgA

badgenome said:

That is pretty shocking.

You no longer love Kresnik?

Honestly, I have zero faith in Square.  They'll have to convince me that this will be a good game.

pokoko said:

You no longer love Kresnik?

Honestly, I have zero faith in Square.  They'll have to convince me that this will be a good game.

I do. I'm just no longer obligated to advertise the fact.

Around the Network

Latest update from SE: oppss sorry, we are meant to release this on PS4 and XB1. No further release on Vita at the moment. So please be excited! Thank you and f*** you Vita.

Regards,
Shinji Hoshimoto

Considering that SE is the biggest troll in gaming world atm, I think that y'all should lower your expectations...

Train wreck said:

Sony seems to batting 1.000, amazing pull.  In before Square Enix made the financial wrong decision due to lack of userbase, 3DS, blah blah.

It is on the wrong platform though. Its so Obvious where it should be, leave it to SE for screwing over the Xbox fans!

But but but thé vita is dead

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

BEST FUCKING NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL YEAR!!!

Can't fucking wait!!

I leave this for you all.

Edit - WTF? Where mah videos yo?!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!