By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 At its current state is the worst console I've ever owned

docholliday said:
Horrible effort, you gotta be less obvious.

Obvious what? You think I'm trolling?

I never done that. 

Around the Network

Am I the only one who is crazy about old games?

alrightiwill said:
You bought a PS4 to play PS1 games?

LOL.

Buy a ps4 to play ps1 classics. 

Self inflicted disappointment.

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

Umm, what?? O_0
You straight up complain about missing features that are actually on the console already =P

Okie.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I felt the same about the Wii U...

on what regard? I hated the fact that Nintendo forced it to have a mandatory update. 

Areym said:
I have been saying that for the longest time, thank you! Matter fact, skip Sony all together this gen. They are jerks with their "experiences" and other shady shit.

But seriously, don't listen to this clown. If you are on the edge on buying a PS4, do some work and find out if the current and upcoming exclusives and features are up your alley.

OR better yet, wait for the price drop and wait for more exclusives to come out...

That's basically my strategy.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Mystro-Sama said:
Am I the only one who is crazy about old games?

Not unless I dont count

I didnt read the whole thing but did you mention that the majority of the library is gonna be last gen ports and hd remakes?

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PenguinZ said:
Areym said:
I have been saying that for the longest time, thank you! Matter fact, skip Sony all together this gen. They are jerks with their "experiences" and other shady shit.

But seriously, don't listen to this clown. If you are on the edge on buying a PS4, do some work and find out if the current and upcoming exclusives and features are up your alley.

OR better yet, wait for the price drop and wait for more exclusives to come out...

That's basically my strategy.

Can't argue with that logic. There might be a price drop next year, maybe around the time Uncharted 4 drops.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian