By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 At its current state is the worst console I've ever owned

Buy A wii U. There are most exclusive title.

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network

woo....wooo.woooo

wooo.....woooo

So are you saying if I bought a pile of ps1 games and I had ps + on my ps3 and I bought a PS4, I can't download my games onto the ps4? I am not sure if this is true TBH.

LiquorandGunFun said:

I dont agree with your opinion and I would recommend a ps4 to anyone who loves to play video games. I definatly dont agree with the wiiu interface, I dont like it at all.

The one issue I have with the Wii U is that the interface on the gamepad is different to the one on the tv which is annoying, so the other people in the room sit looking at a different screen while I select a game. It just doesn't sit right.

ps1/ps2 classics are basically old games ported to ps3. PS4 is not backwards compatible so of course it won´t play those games

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

Regardless if this is a joke thread or not, I will say that this is the most disappointed I have been in a console purchase.

A great lineup is on it's way with The Order, Bloodborne and UC4 but given the PS4's current track record, I'm not holding my breath!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

mods allow bait threads to exist now? what kind of bs is this?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
docholliday said:
If you seriously aren't trolling then I feel bad for you. You complain about features that do in fact exist. And that you can't play ps1 games. So you bought a $400 console to play games you could literally already play the exact same version of? I'm gonna stick with it being nothing more than trolling because if not its a pretty stupid argument.

I don't understand why people constantly try to downplay the desire to play classics. The games aren't magically worse overnight, because they are old. They have become classics, because they are great games. And I love to replay great games. And I have to say, a lot of games today are missing these magic. Will I go back and play again Assassins Creed III? Or Splinter Cell? The only thing I will replay from Borderlands 2 is the excellent Tina Tina DLC, the rest is OK but not replay-worthy. There are exceptions - Demon's Souls is fun every time. But that's the point, if we replay old classics we replay the classics, and not the other stuff. So great games. If that is missing it not automatically a KO for a console, but an important point is missing. Virtual Console is a great thing about Nintendo-consoles and the complaint that WiiU so far haven't even the VC-games the Wii had is a real complaint.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
docholliday said:
If you seriously aren't trolling then I feel bad for you. You complain about features that do in fact exist. And that you can't play ps1 games. So you bought a $400 console to play games you could literally already play the exact same version of? I'm gonna stick with it being nothing more than trolling because if not its a pretty stupid argument.

I don't understand why people constantly try to downplay the desire to play classics. The games aren't magically worse overnight, because they are old. They have become classics, because they are great games. And I love to replay great games. And I have to say, a lot of games today are missing these magic. Will I go back and play again Assassins Creed III? Or Splinter Cell? The only thing I will replay from Borderlands 2 is the excellent Tina Tina DLC, the rest is OK but not replay-worthy. There are exceptions - Demon's Souls is fun every time. But that's the point, if we replay old classics we replay the classics, and not the other stuff. So great games. If that is missing it not automatically a KO for a console, but an important point is missing. Virtual Console is a great thing about Nintendo-consoles and the complaint that WiiU so far haven't even the VC-games the Wii had is a real complaint.

Would it not make sense to buy a classic console though if you wanted to play classic video games? :p

I agree the VC has been the best feature of any of the consoles this gen and last gen. I wish Sony would introduce something like this. Call it PS Arcade, and allow you to download and play classic games from older consoles

Couldn't disagree more with the OP. I have LOVED my PS4 since I got it on launch day.
Do some research to answer your questions (download list).
Bad topic is bad

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I have no complaints about the system and have been enjoying it since launch. Between my PS3, PSV and PS4 I have tons of games to play and 2015 looks like another year of playing catch up with everything coming out.