By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2014 NPD Thread!

Dr.Vita said:
So why aren't there any Vita numbers? :(

Too dead.

Around the Network

Yes I am new. Will they update the sales this week? :(

Dr.Vita said:

All you can do is keep your eye out. Srry

tbone51 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Oh did you see that?140k NSMB2 bundle and ioi doesn't have it in the top 50...

tak13 said:
tbone51 said:
Dr.Vita said:

140k NSMB2? Wasnt that released BF and only at Walmart? God damn

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
tak13 said:

140k NSMB2? Wasnt that released BF and only at Walmart? God damn

Yeah!And the game isn't in the top 50...while it should be above tenth!:P

Guess I gotta eat some crow. Nam nam nam. Anyway great job MS gave Sony a real thrashing for Nov US (and UK). Also good sales from Sony. Great to see this gen really start to take off. 2015 is gonna be exciting, can MS keep the momentum or will Sonys onslaught of exclusive sway people back? How effective was the PSX? Is this a new humbled MS tring to gain back out trust? Zelda, Uncharted 4, Halo5 !!!!!!!

its impressive numbers for xbox,doesn't want to let go of the US market

if it can win the US 2 gens in a row,beating out nintendo & playstation you have to tip your hat,it is the big market

Above & Beyond

I'm just going out on a limb and say that 360 outsold WiiU again.

Sony PR:

We are thrilled with the incredible momentum seen at retail heading into the holiday shopping season. PS4 is the cumulative leader in hardware sales and was #1 on the Amazon Video Games Bestseller list on Black Friday. On the network side, November was the biggest month ever in PlayStation Store history with a nearly 50 percent increase in unique visitors compared to last year. We couldn’t have done any of this without the support of our fans. The immediate success of PlayStation Experience and celebration of the 20th Anniversary demonstrates tremendous dedication to the PlayStation platform. We are humbled by the loyalty of our fans and look forward to amazing them in 2015.

http://www.geekwire.com/2014/xbox-one-vs-ps4-can-microsoft-sustain-new-momentum-sony/