By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC's GAMES OF THE YEAR! 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition from me. 50 hours in not even near finishing it.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Watch Dogs. Come at me bitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

It would have to be MK8, but I sadly haven't played Smash U, Bayo 2 and Far Cry 4 yet! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

cantaim said:
vivster said:
Haven't even played all my games for this year. Winner is pending. Far Cry 4 is probably gonna be it. And a lot of good but not awesome game.

Still haven't played Bayo 2 though.

If you want far cry 4 to be the uncontested winner this year, start up a new game on an alternate file and in the opening where the main villian leaves the room telling you to enjoy the Crab Rangoon wait for 15 minutes (time it if you need to) then a new scene should trigger and that scene will make the game your gaurenteed Goty.

Already done that by accident and it was boring.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

thatguymarco said:
pitzy272 said:
Transistor!

Haven't gotten that euphoric feeling from a game in a long time until playing this game. The world, the atmosphere, the characters, the story, the visuals, the art design, the music, the gameplay, the voice acting--all was top notch. I spent the time to platinum it just because I liked it so much. The last time I did that was 4 or more years ago.

I continue to be shocked Transistor didn't get a 90+ on Metacritic.

This. I completely agree with you, Transistor was a fantastic game, as well as Supergiant's last game, Bastion. Both of them are high on my list of favorites and I hope we get to see more of Supergiant's genius sooner than later.

Yes! I'm always happy to hear other people who enjoyed Transistor. I wish it got the love it deserves! :(

As an aside, I was wondering if I liked Transistor so much bc I never got to play Bastion; but you answered this question, since you've played Bastion and still loved Transistor. 

P.S. Bastion coming to ps4 was the most exciting announcement from PSX for me! I've been wanting to play it so bad since Transistor ha. Can't wait. 

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:

Yes! I'm always happy to hear other people who enjoyed Transistor. I wish it got the love it deserves! :(

As an aside, I was wondering if I liked Transistor so much bc I never got to play Bastion; but you answered this question, since you've played Bastion and still loved Transistor. 

P.S. Bastion coming to ps4 was the most exciting announcement from PSX for me! I've been wanting to play it so bad since Transistor ha. Can't wait. 

Then why not just play it then? It's on a bunch of other consoles/pc.