By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any doubt that Zelda U will be 2015 GoTY?

To be honest i see nothing in that video that shows the game is GOTY material. Sure Zelda games are usually great but i haven't seen anything that truly sets it apart. A big gaming world isn't any guarantee of succes, if any itcan be pretty boring.

Around the Network

Yes, 2015 has a lot of great games releasing. It's highly possible that Zelda doesn't win GOTY.

It will go to the most over hyped game that comes in 2015. Not overhyped as in bad but overhyped as in a game that is just being touted left and right,aka popularity contest and we know Nintendo is never winning a popularity contest

It will be Uncharted 4 or something like The Witcher 3 that will get GOTY due to hype

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I think so. Although I think it will be close between Uncharted 4 and Zelda.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Only if will released a Super Mario 3D game like Galaxy-64 ... if not: GOTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

It doesn't have enough violence and coarse language, clearly not GOTY material. ;)

Yeah, Uncharted 4 is also releasing in 2015.

riderz13371 said:

Yeah, Uncharted 4 is also releasing in 2015.

So its Splatoon... Its getting Hectic^^^

Pretty sure Uncharted is gonna win again

PS4 Game Collection

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

It doesn't have enough violence and coarse language, clearly not GOTY material. ;)

That bokoblin massacre in the gameplay trailer was among the most brutal things I've seen in gaming.

When I was a kid in 1999 I was convinced that one of Link's cries when he swung his sword in Ocarina was "shit!"