By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft looking to port Killer Instinct to PC?

NobleTeam360 said:
VanceIX said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

That would be awesome! The more PC games the better but again, I do hate the word "exclusive" when it gets used like this. But if they do indeed do it, Tomb Raider will probably be on PC as well after a few months of release which will be awesome if that happens too

Yeah, PC gaming is really picking up now. Never been a better time to own a decent PC!

Well except all the awesome Nintendo and Sony exclusives , would say MS but it feels like half of their games are on PC so...

That's true! Although I really do appreciate that MS puts their games on PC too, lol

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

if it happens it will be compatible only with windows 8/10, in order to boost sales of the OS.

I would be all over it. Gives me less of a reason to consider getting an XBone.

If cross platform then bring it!

Stupid idea, would take resources away from KI seasons, and would hurt xbox sales. Xbox needs more exclusives, not less.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
CDiablo said:

Cross platform will likely not happen unless its a windows 8/10 game that uses the XBL infrastructure. Definitely will not happen on steam.

Porting doesn't mean Cross-platform.  Microsoft has traditionally been very very bullish about not allowing X-platform play between PC/Console.

Really? Let me see, Shadowrun (a first party game)  was made (2007) with the intent of allowing cross play between Xbox and PC users. But I guess that's just a mirage and doesn't matter.

Xenostar said:
mornelithe said:
CDiablo said:

Cross platform will likely not happen unless its a windows 8/10 game that uses the XBL infrastructure. Definitely will not happen on steam.

Porting doesn't mean Cross-platform.  Microsoft has traditionally been very very bullish about not allowing X-platform play between PC/Console.

Which is very sad, why Sony embrace the PC gaming more than MS is insane. 

How many Sony first party game is on PC? You really think Sony published lately or ever more games for PC than MS?

Ironic how you don't remember "MS exclusives are not really exclusives, because they're on PC."

Goatseye said:
Xenostar said:

Which is very sad, why Sony embrace the PC gaming more than MS is insane. 

How many Sony first party game is on PC? You really think Sony published lately or ever more games for PC than MS?

Ironic how you don't remember "MS exclusives are not really exclusives, because they're on PC."

~30

Sony Online Entertainment

VanceIX said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

That would be awesome! The more PC games the better but again, I do hate the word "exclusive" when it gets used like this. But if they do indeed do it, Tomb Raider will probably be on PC as well after a few months of release which will be awesome if that happens too

Yeah, PC gaming is really picking up now. Never been a better time to own a decent PC!

Why now? It has been like that for at least 5+ years.

Goatseye said:
mornelithe said:

Really? Let me see, Shadowrun (a first party game)  was made (2007) with the intent of allowing cross play between Xbox and PC users. But I guess that's just a mirage and doesn't matter.

Considering it never went past the trial phase with regards to X-platform play, yeah, it's a mirage.  But you're right, the plethora of x-platform games from Microsoft really does stand in stark contrast to my statement.  Brilliance, thy name is Goatseye.