By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When's the Xbox One gonna overtake the PS4 in the US?

Tagged games:

When will the Xbone overtake the PS4 in the U.S.?

Late 2014 32 2.87%

1st half of 2015 51 4.57%

2nd half of 2015 92 8.25%

1st half of 2016 22 1.97%

2nd half of 2016 12 1.08%

2017 6 0.54%

2018 and beyond 10 0.90%

Never 794 71.21%

See results 95 8.52%

Total:1,114

I dont think it will. I believe the gap will be about 500k by next june when Sony anounces a 350 PS4 which will cause PS4 sales to explode couple that with the onslaught of games and its a no brainer. Keep im mind the majority of XB1 this xmas were bought as gifts wherr as the PS4 were bought by the people who ntend to play them.

Around the Network

Uuuuh I've waited for this thread :)
I can't really tell. If it can't close the gap completely by end of January I don't see it closing until Halo hits.

The big question is if it can keep the lead after Halo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

2nd Half 2015.

2008ProchargedGT said:
I dont think it will. I believe the gap will be about 500k by next june when Sony anounces a 350 PS4 which will cause PS4 sales to explode couple that with the onslaught of games and its a no brainer. Keep im mind the majority of XB1 this xmas were bought as gifts wherr as the PS4 were bought by the people who ntend to play them.

Even if we pretend that that ridiculous claim is true, what would that have to do with sales?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'd said about the mid of never.

Around the Network

Second Half of 2015, with sales greather the P$4 every month by now !!

Either way until holiday 2015, or never

I don't know if it will... but...if the x1 maintains the price advantage then it has a good chance of doing just that.

Praise the One.

Never.

Never.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!