By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Meet the new mastertrolls: Paramount submits Transformers 4 for Oscar Consideration

http://screenrant.com/transformers-age-extinction-oscars/

Not just for say: visual effects or music.. but all of them.. all of them

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

This a joke right?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

oh god

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

why not, it was a masterpiece. I thoroughly enjoyed every damn second of the movie. What a fantastic choice for an award.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

I liked this one better than the other ones so... :3

Around the Network
justgames7604 said:
why not, it was a masterpiece. I thoroughly enjoyed every damn second of the movie. What a fantastic choice for an award.

Go away. But seriously dark of the moon was twice the movie t4 was..

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Why wouldn't they though? Isn't every movie submitted for everything?

I liked Dark of the Moon better but Age of Extinction was very enjoyable as well. Not gonna jump on the Internet hate train here unlike most people.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
I liked Dark of the Moon better but Age of Extinction was very enjoyable as well. Not gonna jump on the Internet hate train here unlike most people.

Its not the internet hate train... it was simply a por excuse for a movie

It would have been good as a VFX benchamrker for Nvidia in 1004

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I don't really see this getting an Oscar of anything besides for visuals but I don't get why Micheal Bay films get so many negative reaction from people who watch his films. If they don't like his films then why are they watching it and giving it billions of dollars in the box office? 

Proud to be a Californian.