By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Meet the new mastertrolls: Paramount submits Transformers 4 for Oscar Consideration

JamaicameCRAZY said:
justgames7604 said:
why not, it was a masterpiece. I thoroughly enjoyed every damn second of the movie. What a fantastic choice for an award.

Go away. But seriously dark of the moon was twice the movie t4 was..

Haven't enjoyed a transformers movie since the first one. I did like the premise this story had but it was still just boring.

Around the Network

Was this movie simultaneously better than "It's a wonderful Life" and worse than "Night Of The Day Of The Dawn Of The Son Of The Bride Of The Return Of The Revenge Of The Terror Of The Attack Of The Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating, Crawling, Alien, Zombified, Subhumanoid Living Dead?"

Is this a joke???

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

The board would be the master trolls if Transformers really win.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I do think that the reference to Romeo and Juliet law to sidestep statutory rape between the underage daughter and 20 something boyfriend does deserves an award.. which award i don't know.. but surely there is one..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Loll, is explosions all it takes to win an oscar these days or do they not care about what they submit

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

method114 said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
justgames7604 said:
why not, it was a masterpiece. I thoroughly enjoyed every damn second of the movie. What a fantastic choice for an award.

Haven't enjoyed a transformers movie since the first one. I did like the premise this story had but it was still just boring.

I turned it my TV off and did my homework after watching the first hour and a half. Movie was so boring and too long.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

justgames7604 said:
method114 said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
justgames7604 said:

I turned it my TV off and did my homework after watching the first hour and a half. Movie was so boring and too long.

That's another thing I forgot to mention all these transformer movies are so long it's ridiculous. No one wants to watch a two hour action movie thats way to long for an action movie. The last three transformer movies could have all ended thiry minutes earlier.

NiKKoM said:

I do think that the reference to Romeo and Juliet law to sidestep statutory rape between the underage daughter and 20 something boyfriend does deserves an award.. which award i don't know.. but surely there is one..

Terrible terrible character

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

method114 said:
justgames7604 said:
method114 said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
justgames7604 said:

That's another thing I forgot to mention all these transformer movies are so long it's ridiculous. No one wants to watch a two hour action movie thats way to long for an action movie. The last three transformer movies could have all ended thiry minutes earlier.

Thats not really true. 1st transformer couldve been a half hour longer and i wouldve loved it that much more. Titanic was 3 hours long dont hear to many complaints about it, gone with the wind is like 4 hours long, lord of the rings 3 hours each.

You can have an action movie run 2-3 hours long it just has to have diversity to it, interesting characters, good believable plot, interesting dialogue. This movie feels so long because it has all of these things missing imo. 

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!