By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU exclusive retail lineup in 2015

AgentZorn said:

Those were just some small side projects. I doubt you can use that as a basis on how Star Fox will turn out.

Many people feel like those concepts will be implemented into Star Fox. Also, the idea of a section of gameplay where I'm forced to use the gyroscope like with his helicoptor idea is the opposite of Star Fox to me. I don't have much faith in him recently.

Around the Network

very good line up

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

wheres the retail multiplat list?
As for those games like i mentioned before, am interested in xenoblade, mario party 10 and star fox if it comes out in 15'.

Nettles said:
wheres the retail multiplat list?
As for those games like i mentioned before, am interested in xenoblade, mario party 10 and star fox if it comes out in 15'.

there are none lol

1doesnotsimply

I'm interested in Xenoblade Chronicles X and The Legend Of Zelda U.

But mostly Xenoblade.

Around the Network

Definitely: Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Splatoon (edit: Plus Captain Toad, knew I'd forgot someone! Got it on pre-order for £25)

Probably: Star Fox, Kirby, Yoshi

Maybe: Devil's Third

Should be a good year, and we may yet see more spin-offs confirmed. I think in terms of big games we're only going to see reveals for 2016, but a two or even three more smaller titles like Hyrule Warriors and Captain Toad coming along. Although, I will admit Animal Crossing is a 2015 possibility.

Also, isn't Art Academy down for next year? Is that digital only? It'll be interesting to see what happens with the two Project titles, too.

spemanig said:
AgentZorn said:

Those were just some small side projects. I doubt you can use that as a basis on how Star Fox will turn out.

Many people feel like those concepts will be implemented into Star Fox. Also, the idea of a section of gameplay where I'm forced to use the gyroscope like with his helicoptor idea is the opposite of Star Fox to me. I don't have much faith in him recently.

Agreed. If what we've heard about it so far is any indication, Miyamoto is on track to butcher Starfox worse than Other M butchered Metroid.

It needs to be more like Star Fox 64.I still quote that game all the time, very memorable lines, and i'm not talking about the dumb barrel roll meme.

Clyde32 said:

Xenoblade X was enough for me tbh. 

Same here. It just need to be as good as Xenoblade Chronicles to be an epic masterpiece and (likely) my Game of Generation. :)

haqqaton said:
Clyde32 said:

Xenoblade X was enough for me tbh. 

Same here. It just need to be as good as Xenoblade Chronicles to be an epic masterpiece and (likely) my Game of Generation. :)

X has some enormous shoes to fill after how awesome Xenoblade 1 was...