By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU exclusive retail lineup in 2015

You forgot Rodea The Sky Soldier

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network
Skidmore said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

If Captain Toad and err.New Super Luigi U has standalone retail releases, I am pretty sure Mario Maker will do too provided they include a single player

Mario Maker has a single player mode?

It probably will, I don't really see them releasing just the level editor and nothing else

A Single player where you could choose which graphic style you wanna use would be a stroke of genius. Replayability would skyrocket.

Star Fox really concerns me, I don't care to wait 6/12 months more to get a brand new AAA Star Fox title.

Id wait another 2 years for a AAA star fox. Unfortunately i dont believe in the concept of a AAA on rails shooter. Adventure, or tps wouldve been the way to go. 

I really enjoy my wii u and enjoy this line up.

If Nintendo had better online / digital content linked to profile and achievements it would be my fav console this Gen.

ill buy for sure:
The Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles X. thats why i bought a wii U.

but wii U surprised be, it prove to be a good console for plataformers, it made me feel like i was in snes era(less quantity, but same quantity), so, ill probably get mario maker, yoshi WW, or even kirby.

splatoon and devil third I prefer to wait and see more details, but i need a local multiplayer game with lots of fun, other than mk and smash.

ill be getting 8 exclusives on wii u from the list we know so far

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

How do you know some of these are retail?  Like Star Fox or Mario Maker.  They put like a year of development into Star Fox, for all we know its a small downloadable game.  Mario Maker screams downloadable game to me.

Mario Maker and Kirby already confirmed for retail

Click HERE and be happy 

jonathanalis said:
ill buy for sure:

but wii U surprised be, it prove to be a good console for plataformers, it made me feel like i was in snes era(less quantity, but same quantity), so, ill probably get mario maker, yoshi WW, or even kirby.

splatoon and devil third I prefer to wait and see more details, but i need a local multiplayer game with lots of fun, other than mk and smash.

Same quantity, less quantity?

Anyway, only day one for me is Xenoblade. All the others are wait and see, minus Kirby, Mario Maker, Mario vs Donkey Kong, and Zelda. I have no interest in those.

Kuksenkov said:
jonathanalis said:
ill buy for sure:

Same quantity, less quantity?

Anyway, only day one for me is Xenoblade. All the others are wait and see, minus Kirby, Mario Maker, Mario vs Donkey Kong, and Zelda. I have no interest in those.

sorry.

same quality.

Awesome line up. Best exclusive games line up IMO.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

As of now, getting all but mario party

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064