Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lizard Squad Will Allegedly Shut Down Xbox Live Forever on Christmas

And I am David Hasselhoff

Around the Network
iTzCharlie said:

Ca....can I get an autograph!?

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

All you need to do is delete all the user data and all the backups.
Take down most XBL services running in the public now. And trash the development, QA, and other backup environments.
Though that is a lot for even very advanced hackers to do. And I doubt MS's cloud facilities are so physically insecure.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

toot1231 said:
iTzCharlie said:

iTzCharlie said:
toot1231 said:

Burgers for everyone! Yea.

Around the Network

Whats their purpose?

Has Microsoft done something naughty or do these guys just need to get a life?

Danman27 said:
I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish here.

They want attention because they are a bunch of lonely trolls! Sad, I know! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Machiavellian said:
Using MS software and best practices, like we do within our own inhouse data centers, it would be pretty tough to get to credit card data from hacking servers connected to the internet. That data is never in one place because of such attacks and definitely not easily accessible. Either way, its not like MS servers are not attacked on a constant basis probably every minute on the hours.

Would be interesting is if they make this big bold claim only to come up short how will they deal with that situation. If on the other hand they are not script kiddies and actually have a smoking gun, it would be very interesting to see how MS handle the situation. Color me interested on a purely technical level but I feel nothing will come from this and the group will quietly fade away.

This...

not only it will not happen... There is no way they take down the entire MS server network at once (they never did I used the US xbl flawlessly the entire week 24/7 they supposed DDos ed it)

but even attempting it and even if by miracle they actually dent it a little... It wil actually help MS better their countermeasure than anything..

It's funny how these nerds are trying so hard to get attention. If (or when) they get caught, they'll be crying like little babies and begging to not be put in jail. Of course, knowing America, it's also possible that they'll be hired by the FBI or CIA instead.

Aeolus451 said:

I don't understand why they love messing with gamers. 

No social lives+extremely little penises+basement dwelling...basically.