By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lizard Squad Will Allegedly Shut Down Xbox Live Forever on Christmas

toot1231 said:
iTzCharlie said:
And I am David Hasselhoff

Ca....can I get an autograph!?

Around the Network
iTzCharlie said:
toot1231 said:

Ca....can I get an autograph!?

Burgers for everyone! Yea.

Whats their purpose?

Has Microsoft done something naughty or do these guys just need to get a life?

Danman27 said:
I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish here.

They want attention because they are a bunch of lonely trolls! Sad, I know! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Machiavellian said:
Using MS software and best practices, like we do within our own inhouse data centers, it would be pretty tough to get to credit card data from hacking servers connected to the internet. That data is never in one place because of such attacks and definitely not easily accessible. Either way, its not like MS servers are not attacked on a constant basis probably every minute on the hours.

Would be interesting is if they make this big bold claim only to come up short how will they deal with that situation. If on the other hand they are not script kiddies and actually have a smoking gun, it would be very interesting to see how MS handle the situation. Color me interested on a purely technical level but I feel nothing will come from this and the group will quietly fade away.

This...

not only it will not happen... There is no way they take down the entire MS server network at once (they never did I used the US xbl flawlessly the entire week 24/7 they supposed DDos ed it)

but even attempting it and even if by miracle they actually dent it a little... It wil actually help MS better their countermeasure than anything..

Around the Network

It's funny how these nerds are trying so hard to get attention. If (or when) they get caught, they'll be crying like little babies and begging to not be put in jail. Of course, knowing America, it's also possible that they'll be hired by the FBI or CIA instead.

Aeolus451 said:

I don't understand why they love messing with gamers. 

No social lives+extremely little penises+basement dwelling...basically.

I would love 15 minutes with those bastards so i could psychically beat them until they are in a permanent vegetative state and leave them to die in the desert.

teigaga said:

Whats their purpose?

Has Microsoft done something naughty or do these guys just need to get a life?

They're 40 year old virgins. 

Why someone would spend the time to deliberately ruin the days of millions is beyond me. There's absolutely no reason to be so cruel.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread