By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lizard Squad Will Allegedly Shut Down Xbox Live Forever on Christmas

Danman27 said:
I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish here.

They're doing it for the attention because they have terrible meaningless lives. I mean have you seen the twitter accounts of the lizard squad members. It looks like most of them are addicted to drugs and I doubt any of them will ever have a lasting meaningful relationship.

Around the Network

They can't do it forever that makes no sense.

They can't do it forever, no one can. They can't even do it for a few days because there members are people like this.

Who's tweets include: "I gotta stop getting high and forgetting I ordered pizza"

The majority of there members can't even string a sentence together and spend the majority of there time tweeting about how high they are.

Well forever is impossible since Microsoft can rebuild any damage they do. Plus I doubt they are going to do a terrorist attack on the severs banks to physically destroy them all they can do is corrupt the server OS so Microsoft would have to do maintenance and reinstall the servers. At most they could probably take them down a few days this way, a few weeks if they are competent and leave some traps

The only way they could shutdown the network forever (or at least for some weeks or so) is if one of those guys is working right at the very heart of Xbox One, the servers. Which is improbable, but not impossible.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
Allegedly now Annonymous is going all out to stop Lizard Squad from shutting down XBL.

Anonymous are Microsoft fans, confirmed?

Do you think they will be disappointed when they found out people can't play MCC online anyway?
=P

@OP (now seriously)
Not gonna happen.

I though live could not be hacked my friend told me this

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

coolguy said:
I though live could not be hacked my friend told me this

It's been down already in the past couple of weeks. Nothing is unhackable.

Guess people will now return all the BF X1's for PS4's?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.