By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 gameplay reveal beats Zelda gameplay reveal

I find this pretty interesting, both Zelda and Uncharted 4s gameplay were revealed and Uncharted 4 gameplay reveal has beaten Zeldas gameplay reveal. Currently Uncharted 4 has 1,011,441 and Zelda 945,370 and the Zelda video has been out around 12 hours more. Uncharted 4 has also dominated Twitter trends since its reveal. I think it was a bad time to reveal the Zelda gameplay, they should have waited until E3, the PlayStation Experience was too much lol. I also think this is why Microsoft didn't show anything at The Game Awards.

Uncharted 4 gameplay Reveal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2cL-pp6p8

Zelda gameplay reveal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypR03D1nISA

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Easy explanation.  Some Nintendo fans are too young for Twitter.

Uncharted 4 is going to be huge dude. With the hype ND has gotten from TLOU plus the insanely large amount of sales the PS4 has gotten in the short amount of time, Uncharted 4 will be the first Uncharted game to be a 10M seller.

Microsoft also looks smarter for not showing Halo 5 this weekend. It would have had to needlessly compete with Zelda and Uncharted and it also would probably have gotten unfairly criticized like the other two are getting.

I actually see the Zelda reveal as bigger. We knew what to expect from Uncharted in all honestly. We knew it was going to be the usual Uncharted goodness with a new paint job and upgraded combat.

But as of yet we didnt really know what Zelda was going to be other than ''hey see that mountain, you can go there? ok?''

I feel Zelda was more of a mystery as far as its reveal as we didnt know much about it and its scale,whereas we all ready had an idea of what to expect from Uncharted all ready

thats just my take on it

I'm going to be busy in 2015 between PS4/Wii U thats all I know at the end of the day lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I wonder if ND would have expected Uncharted to become this huge.

I wonder what garnered the bigger audience? The VGA's or the playstation experience

Uncharted 4 is going to be massive. Dont really see Zelda standing a chance :/

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Not really surprising. Not only was the UC4 footage proper direct gameplay (rather than off-screen), but Uncharted probably has a larger active fanbase right now.

alternine said:
Uncharted 4 is going to be massive. Dont really see Zelda standing a chance :/

Zelda wont stand a chance of what?