By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 gameplay reveal beats Zelda gameplay reveal

Zekkyou said:
AgentZorn said:

Considering how long the Zelda franchise has been around, and the multiple directions the series took, there are different opinions on what path the series should take. This has divided the fanbase and no matter what Nintnedo does the majority of the fanbase will never be happy. Its something that plagues most of Nintendos franchises and its why you don't usually see an extreme universal amount of hype for Nintendo games.  

Ah, yeah i agree. I'm a Zelda fan myself, and it's certainly true that I've done everything from loving to hating the series. TP and MM in particular are two of my all time favorite games, while i could spend an hour ranting about everything i disliked in SS :p

The same could be said of Final Fantasy too (which i'm also a fan of).

i dont see why anyone wouldnt be excited for the next zelda. world looks amazing

@bolded: see, your just hurting yourself there, its totally your fualt. 

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 gameplay impressed me. To look so amazing a year away from release is nothing short of much wow.

Thanks jlmurph!

Zelda will be the better game.

That is ridiculous. None were out to or beat the other. Two very good games were shown to the public and both looked really nice and i am happy we are getting both.

If we are going by youtube views then yes. However as far as gameplay shown goes, I think both of them where lackluster. Uncharted isn't bringing anything new to the table and Zelda had a big empty world.

Both deserve to be hated on.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
Good thing I read through first and saw that this was about number of views.

I thought this was a fanboy thread at first.

Man though, Zelda is gonna be amazing!

Aye tis very clear from this that Uncharted will be a better game than Zelda-U also both of them will not be as good as a guy hitting himself in the dick with a stick because that video on youtube has more views and #owmydickhurts trended more.

LOL

1doesnotsimply

toot1231 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Easy explanation.  Some Nintendo fans are too young for Twitter.

Do not even start that shit. Kids do not buy Nintendo these days and you know it.

It was a joke calm down.

I mean, after the success of TLOU, compared to the disappointment of SS, I'm not really surprised. I think Zelda will be the better game, but U4 will definitely be the more successful.

Anfebious said:
If we are going by youtube views then yes. However as far as gameplay shown goes, I think both of them where lackluster. Uncharted isn't bringing anything new to the table and Zelda had a big empty world.

Both deserve to be hated on.

I disagree completely on the world being empty.

Well, as far as reveals, Sony did a better job at it than Nintendo (granted, the game awards is not a Nintendo controlled event) Still, with U4, we got a full screen, lots of enemy fighting as well as some nice platforming. With zelda, we got a small screen and some painful translations. Both look good, but uncharted 4 was far more impressive, in my opinion and for my test.

Say what you will, uncharted now has more selling potential than Zelda (on PS4 and Wii U respectively)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian