By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got a PS4 20th Anniversary Edition!!

Tagged games:

I'm going to spray paint a regular ps4 gray and pass it off as a special edition and make a bunch of money off of it. hahaha!!!!!

Around the Network

New update:

Bitch ass buyer never paid for the PS4 and now I'm screwed out of $2550. Also, the prices of the special edition have dropped and not even selling for over $2000. Suggestions as to what should I do? Should I sell it and cash a bit? Keep it and play with it? (nah!) I read some people suggesting keeping it close for a couple of years and try to sell it again. Do you think that would work?

So your PS4 is gray and has a colored PS logo?

my ps4 is white and it is KKK approved. Beat that! It's also Aryan made, it boots up with SEIG HEIL! and then Hitler drops the beat.

Funny enough it had trouble syncing with my black psvita.

My bet would've been that it will increase in price over the next couple of years, as the supply of sellers becomes less. That's what I would've done if I bought one, but I decided not to do it.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Teeqoz said:

If you can post a pic with "Soonerman VGC" written on a papernote next to it I'll believe you.

I agree with this post, Unless I'm late and he did post the pic on later pages.

Around the Network
Soonerman said:
New update:

Bitch ass buyer never paid for the PS4 and now I'm screwed out of $2550. Also, the prices of the special edition have dropped and not even selling for over $2000. Suggestions as to what should I do? Should I sell it and cash a bit? Keep it and play with it? (nah!) I read some people suggesting keeping it close for a couple of years and try to sell it again. Do you think that would work?

This is a hard decision, sometimes when items are hot it's best to sell or you won't have as much competition, however you could wait and get more but people are fighting over it now. I highly doubt it sells much higher in the future. This is a rich mans perfect gift for his kid, so there is urgency for this product, this christmas.

Soonerman said:
New update:

Could see that coming, as the prices fell to ~$1500 all an early bidder has to do is not pay you and then buy one at the lower price.  Have to wonder if those people who bid at $15,000 also bailed.

I'd expect the prices to stay around $1500 or dip a little in the next weeks, and then start going up as the number of sellers drops.

My 8th gen collection

DJEVOLVE said:
Teeqoz said:

If you can post a pic with "Soonerman VGC" written on a papernote next to it I'll believe you.

I agree with this post, Unless I'm late and he did post the pic on later pages.

It was posted earlier. 

Anyway, yea I can see everyone's stance. Difficult situation. Well, if I were to keep it for selling later, does anyone know a grood protective wrap that can help me make sure the console's box doesn't get wear and tear?

DJEVOLVE said:
Soonerman said:
New update:

This is a hard decision, sometimes when items are hot it's best to sell or you won't have as much competition, however you could wait and get more but people are fighting over it now. I highly doubt it sells much higher in the future. This is a rich mans perfect gift for his kid, so there is urgency for this product, this christmas.

I'm sure a rich man wouldn't buya 20th Anniversary edition for his kids, especially one with an unappealing colour like grey.

When you sell it be sure to buy 500 OUYAs wiith the money.