By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got a PS4 20th Anniversary Edition!!

Tagged games:

lol on ebay they are selling them for not more than 2000 dollars now, feel sorry for the idiot who bought it for 15k

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Assyrian612 said:
CGI-Quality said:

- snip

Read up on the Playsation blog. It was promised that the preorder details would be revealed during the PSX keynote. They never were or even updated the ps blog, it was announced randomly via twitter. 150,000 people were watching the twitch broadcast all commenting about preorder details. My stance is none of your concern, quite frankly you need to keep your opinion about me to yourself. You don't know anything about me and have no right to announce who I am as a person. That says a lot more about you actually. What bandwagon are you even talking about? I don't jump on and off wagons I'm not a blind moron to play favorites, I'm simply a loyal customer. The Sony hack had nothing to do with your precious "limted edition PS4s" I get it, but they deserved it. Again karma serves right.

Calling The Limited Edition "precious" is ironic, since it is you that has been moaning and groaning about not being able to get one, even going as far as congratulating hackers for bringing down a service to gamers (and even furthering the irony, these are people you've just defended).

Also, once you post in a public forum, anyone can quote/comment on it. If you didn't want it challenged, you came to the wrong place. In regards to the system, again, I can understand your disappointment, but you were promised nothing and aren't entitled to anything, either. 

It is ironic isn't it? As a matter of fact, I am now thrilled for the hack! Limited or not, I (including millions of ps bloggers ) were PROMISED a calarification for preorder details during the keynote. That was a pure lie.

I never mentioned I was entitled to anything; I was promised preorder details via PS blog, very simple. I am not afraid of your "challenge" or anyone's, don't go around labeling people. You sure as hell aren't entitled to that.

Hold on to it for 20 years don't open it or nothing, then sell it for billions.

CGI-Quality said:
Assyrian612 said:
CGI-Quality said:

- snip

It is ironic isn't it? As a matter of fact, I am now thrilled for the hack! Limited or not, I (including millions of ps bloggers ) were PROMISED a calarification for preorder details during the keynote. That was a pure lie.

I never mentioned I was entitled to anything; I was promised preorder details via PS blog, very simple. I am not afraid of your "challenge" or anyone's, don't go around labeling people. You sure as hell aren't entitled to that.

I believe this conversation is over. Just remember, your continued anger only looks bad.....on you.

And your labeling of people looks bad on you.. Take care.

Makes sense to sell it, I'm sure some suckers out there will pay like 1k for that thing. Maybe even more. 

Edit: unless you're going to keep it for a few years and then sell it for like 5 k  

Edit 2: 5k was obviously a joke.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Assyrian612 said:
CGI-Quality said:

I believe this conversation is over. Just remember, your continued anger only looks bad.....on you.

And your labeling of people looks bad on you.. Take care.

A label requires calling you a specific name. I've done no such thing. But, if I've "insulted" you, feel free to report any post, as to not continue derailing the thread. 

Whatever you say champ, convo is done remember?

I'm in Canada and they're going to do pre orders here this week they said...I wonder which day. I'm hoping for Saturday. Hopefully I can purchase one without it going out of stock too quickly.

And yes I will be selling it. I need the money lol.

CGI-Quality said:
riderz13371 said:
I'm in Canada and they're going to do pre orders here this week they said...I wonder which day. I'm hoping for Saturday. Hopefully I can purchase one without it going out of stock too quickly.

And yes I will be selling it. I need the money lol.

Just try not to wish the worst upon Sony in the event that you don't get one. Looking around the net, and here (to a degree), it seems to be the "it" thing to do. 

Naa nothing crazy. If I don't get one I'm just going to burn their Canadian HQ down..../s

I see you got one...How long did they stay up for sale? Was the site really laggy? I know my chances are pretty low and it sucks that I have no idea what day they'll put them up for pre order. Just hoping it happens on Saturday (like they did for the US version) because every other day I have work/school =(

Merry fucking christmas no one gives a shit.

Cant_Touch_This said:

Merry fucking christmas no one gives a shit.

You do.