By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly Sales Up, 29 November 2014

ninty fans ninty fans
mind you ioi said wii u sales are conservative so they could be undertracked
(plus wii u does better on cyber monday anyway)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
ninty fans ninty fans

What's cyber monday? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

CRAZY BIG PS4 and XB1 numbers! That US XB1 number is AMAZING!!! Wii U just doesn't seem impressive to me I know it is up YOY but that numbers just seems REALLY low especially for this time of year and for a BF week for a 2yr old console. No comment on any other systems.....

And it looks as thought the and XB1 were adjusted down! Those PS4 numbers from last week did seem a little high imo. XB1 will win Nov NPD easy! And with these amazing deals still going on it will more than likely win Dec NPD as well....

Now I can't wait until the Jan/Feb months. I want to see if MS really goes back to the normal price for the XB1 or if they will make the $349 price tag official and not just a holiday price. The Ps4/XB1 are keeping the game market alive! GREAT SALES!!!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Jranation said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
ninty fans ninty fans

What's cyber monday? 

the best way in america to buy stuff cheap

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Jranation said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
ninty fans ninty fans

What's cyber monday? 

Black friday for online stores basically

Around the Network

Way to go Xbox one US.

todd2r said:
Xbox one taking back North America confirmed. Keep on pressin Microsoft!

they've gotten part way to getting back to 50% market share in a region where they dominated PS3 last gen and is their strongest region.  Whoopie...

Still about 800,000 units to go just to tie.  Good BF though 2 months is hardly what we should be looking at.  Let's see how they improve their performance in the non-holiday months sales wise and exclusive wise because that's where they really lacked this year and many others.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Those 3DS sales are extremely disappointing. I'm hoping for an adjustment so the 3DS can actually meet an average standard, but I have an inkling those 3DS sales are sadly close.

Is the X1 ever going to win a week WW?

NintendoPie said:
Those 3DS sales are extremely disappointing. I'm hoping for an adjustment so the 3DS can actually meet an average standard, but I have an inkling those 3DS sales are sadly close.

Problem for the 3DS sales is probably the people now waiting for the release of the New 3DS outside of Japan.