By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly Sales Up, 29 November 2014

Hey, just noticed that PSV had the largest WoW % boost globally in the USA! W00t! W00t!! W00t!!! VITAMINATION!!!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

When are the weekly global chart I don't see them.

Are VGChatrz in Holidays ? What about the week-ending Dec the 6th figures.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Update : PS4 at 16.6M by week-ending Dec the 6th. PS4 should be at 16.8/16.9M(16.1+over 700k). Why 16.6M ???  VGC removed 200k-250k, why? , just curious.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

New numbers are up on the Tools, Hardware by date. My phone is slow as shit.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/e9ysyw.png[/IMG]

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
New numbers are up on the Tools, Hardware by date. My phone is slow as shit.

Yep, now there's all on Main Page.

Harriet Tubman.