By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly Sales Up, 29 November 2014

Thought Wii U and 3DS woulda been higher tbh.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Smear-Gel said:

So Ninty is to the UK what the Xbone is to Japan.

Er, no.  Not even close to that is it.

I was exaggerating.

But now I see the exaggeration is so big that the comment looks ridiculous.

celador said:
Nate4Drake said:
BreedinBull said:
PS4 wins again! Everything thrown at it and it still won!

This is why Sony do not go for a price cut, they don't need it right now.  Maybe end of October 2015 ?  It would be insane the Holiday Season :D

I am almost certain PS4 will recieve a price cut before October 2015.  I see an E3 announcement

Sony generally announce price cut or slim version of console at gamescom not e3

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I think WiiU sales are actually great, last bf sold 230k, now, despite the high popularity of One and Ps4 is selling 350K, and is going to reach 9.5 M for the end of 2014, is actually growing, that is a prove that WiiU is still alive, and that´s enough for me now, next year we´re going to see how titles like Xenobleade, Splatoon or Zelda can make a high increase in the console sales.

(Sorry form my english xD)

I think PS4 is undertracked.

Around the Network

Dropping by to congratulate all consoles. Numbers were great for each one of them and PS4 still not combo-broken WW is neat to watch.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Last week the numbers were= PS4: 15.1 and XBOX ONE:7.1

This week they sold 1.15M+ each. Which somehow adds up to 16.1 & 8.1... VGChartz logic...

PS4 is definitely undertracked in ROW or Xbox One is definitely overtracked in ROW. They are way too close.

Wii U deserves triple

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Wii U did better than last year, but it couldn't even double those numbers despite MK8 and Smash.
It doubled last year's figures in Europe; lost half what it sold in Japan and about 50% more what it did last year in the US.

In what could be it's peak year, those figures aren't good.

3DS sold less aswell, which could be ok given that the console is already past it's peak year.