By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXV What You Love and What You Hate/Are Worried About

Love
-All of it

Worried about
-None of it

Around the Network

worried that they are going to split the story into 3 games and expect people to pay $180 for what should have been all in one game like *pretty much* every final fantasy before it.

Thanks jlmurph!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hate:
-Not enough Chicks

Quality over Quantity my friend

I am worried that its another Final Fantasy game.

ktay95 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hate:
-Not enough Chicks

Quality over Quantity my friend

-pic-

Ironically, the Picture is blurry and pixelated :P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

What i like? The world. Seems like a mix of reality with a japanese fantasy aestethic. It looks Final fantasy. Maybe reminiscent of FF7.

What i'm worried about? The characters and the story. FFXIII droped the ball repeatidly on that front.

Nem said:
What i like? The world. Seems like a mix of reality with a japanese fantasy aestethic. It looks Final fantasy. Maybe reminiscent of FF7.

What i'm worried about? The characters and the story. FFXIII droped the ball repeatidly on that front.

Well this is a new team and director.  I don't think FF13 gives any indication about how the story or characters will be in this game.  It would be better to look at past games that the director made imo.

Like:
-Music
-Graphics
-Open world feel
-Monsters
-Unique approach to a game
Worried:
-VERY worried about the story and characters, especially how in depth they will interact with each other. I don't think their conversations are going to be past one layer of depth, and for the most part the dialogue will only consist of comments, one-liners and exposition while lacking any true intriguing dialetct.
-Combat system. Can you only fight monsters? Can you capture them? Steal from them? Manipulate them in some way? SE seems to be so narrowly focused on just fighting enemies.
-I'm very worried that there might be no controllable airships. That would just be plain stupid if there weren't any.
Dislike:
-No character switching anymore
-Lack of variety of main characters
-No playable female characters
-Lack of supporting characters in general (that we know of). Based on budget, I'm guessing there aren't that many and the sense of depth of the story will be similar to that of FF13.
-The action feel to this game (lack of subtlety in several facets)
-A story about traveling in a car viewing various sites and trying to retrieve a crystal with your bros. If the narrative isn't densely packed with progression (towns burning, interrogations, weddings, fights to the death, mature themes, funny moments, scary moments, sad moments all bunched together), then this initial plot set up is going to be a problem.

I have some glimmer of hope, but mostly that this will be a good game. I think it will be a great game more than likely, but great isn't what the FF series should strive for. It should strive to be the undisputed king of narrative and poignancy.

Lube Me Up

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Love
-I liked the Sci Fi setting of 7,so it has a huge chance of being good.
-The huge world
Dislike
-The guys have really spikey hair. Seriously? I thought this game was supposed to be realistic? Now you're trying to make it Final Fantasy 7 again.
-Kingdom Hearts style of gameplay. Don't like it, because it doesn't belong in Final Fantasy.
HATE
-BORING CHARACTER DESIGNS!

spikey hair it called "Harajuku style " it's an emo, alternative style. It's normal, and it's very unrealistic if bald person becoming the main character

I am worried people would hate it, despite the game will be amazing.