By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXV What You Love and What You Hate/Are Worried About

thatguymarco said:

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who would like to wear what they're wearing now. Those clothes are sick as hell.

Haha yeah its the first time FF has realistic clothing imo. Totally looking into getting a Noctis cosplay

Around the Network
spemanig said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

-The combat.  This was a given considering I'm a big KH fan, this i basically KH on steroids with a bunch of nice little details like synergy with your allies.

???

The combat is nothing like Kingdom Hearts. Like at all.

errrr... have you played kingdom hearts? Its kinda hard to believe you have if you can't see how similar both games are.

Final Fantasy 15 Kingdom hearts 
Physically press(or hold) attack button for attack strings Physically press button for attack strings
can control only one character can control only one character
advanced attacks and team attacks are context based advanced attacks or team attacks are context based
NPC team memebers are semi AI controlled using gambits you set NPC team members are fully AI controlled wasting your items for you

in addition they both also have a bloc/guard button, they both have the same appraoch to how magic and summons are used. The only real diffeence i see here is that you could actually jump in KH. Don't know yet if you can jump in FF15

Intrinsic said:
spemanig said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

-The combat.  This was a given considering I'm a big KH fan, this i basically KH on steroids with a bunch of nice little details like synergy with your allies.

???

errrr... have you played kingdom hearts? Its kinda hard to believe you have if you can't see how similar both games are.

Physically press(or hold) attack button for attack strings Physically press button for attack strings
advanced attacks and team attacks are context based advanced attacks or team attacks are context based
NPC team memebers are semi AI controlled using gambits you set NPC team members are fully AI controlled wasting your items for you

in addition they both also have a bloc/guard button, they both have the same appraoch to how magic and summons are used. The only real diffeence i see here is that you could actually jump in KH. Don't know yet if you can jump in FF15

You idiot, dont give them items. I just let them die =P

Intrinsic said:

"Tabata also shared that there will be an independent jump button, free running ability, and continuous co-op chain moves"

Source

"Q: Is jumping in?

A: It is. Considering PlayStation 4 has plenty of buttons, there is an independent jump button."

Source

+Looks good and anything open world is always appreciated

-schlongfest
-combat looks boring and too scripted
-story is probably gonna suck

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Intrinsic said:
spemanig said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

???

You idiot, dont give them items. I just let them die =P

lol... i stopped giving them items too! just was trying to point out the benefits of the ff12 gambit system adapted for ff15

vivster said:

-schlongfest

Why is that a negative?

Wright said:
vivster said:

-schlongfest

Why is that a negative?

Because they're not attached to girls.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Wright said:

Why is that a negative?

Because they're not attached to girls.

...that's right. Fair point then ;)

VXIII said:

Intrinsic said:

"Tabata also shared that there will be an independent jump button, free running ability, and continuous co-op chain moves"

Source

"Q: Is jumping in?

A: It is. Considering PlayStation 4 has plenty of buttons, there is an independent jump button."

Source

thanks for that. 

and there you have it, yet someone thinks both games are nothing alike