Forums - Sales Discussion - what cosole are u buying GTA IV on?

ChronotriggerJM said:
Does anyone else get that really bad gut-feeling that the PS3 version is going to be a mess? I'm going to buy it on the PS3 for sure, but I just have that feeling xD

Not at all. Remember, R* North is making the game, they will NEVER screw up the playstation users. Both versions will be awesome.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

360 for DLC and because through my experiance multiplat games are better on the 360.

Wii

lol, not a big fan of it
but if anything, i'll get
it for the 360!!!!!!!!!

its all about the x-tra content!
sorry sony, this game belongs to M$ now

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Fanatical111 said:
360 for DLC and because through my experiance multiplat games are better on the 360.

So, I presume you don't buy multi-platform games for a while. Have you played Burnout Paradise, DMC4, CoD4? How are they better on the 360? The answer is "they're not". GTAIV will play the same on both systems but you right about the DLC, only Microsoft could "afford" to spend $50M on some exclusive DLC for a 100+ hour game.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

though I expect to be so engrossed in Brawl that I'll have to wait for a while to have time. GTA is low on my priority list.  

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

I'll get it for Ps3. Even if I had my 360 still. Sorry but I haven't heard anything about the DLC. I also believe Sony will recieve DLC too. Free online gaming is better than paying an extra $4 p/month + extra content.

ps3.... i've never really went deep into finishing a gta game so DLC is not a neccesity for me..plus i go to school so.unless the ps3 version is not as good as the 360 version then ill be gettin the ps3 version

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

PS3

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

360 - nothing to do with DLC at all although I may see what exactly it contains.

PS3

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681