By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what cosole are u buying GTA IV on?

just say what console

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Around the Network

poll didnt work anyone can add one please would be appreciated

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

PS3, I just hope their is an optional install, cause I would love to eliminate most if not all the loading screens, optional install FTW!!!

click what thing?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

On PS3!!!

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
PS3, I just hope their is an optional install, cause I would love to eliminate most if not all the loading screens, optional install FTW!!!

They already said that both systems will have no loading as you move in and out of buildings and between areas.  If you have a choice you must surely buy the Xbox 360 version.  At the very least the DLC will have extra areas and missions.  At the upper end of the scale it could be near SA and VC size additions.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

neither not a fan of gta.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

can some one add a poll

starcraft said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

They already said that both systems will have no loading as you move in and out of buildings and between areas.  If you have a choice you must surely buy the Xbox 360 version.  At the very least the DLC will have extra areas and missions.  At the upper end of the scale it could be near SA and VC size additions.

I frankly don't care about DLC, especially when you have to buy it, I'll just stick with what ever comes on the disk and enjoy it for what it's worth, now if that same DLC eventually becomes free then I may consider it, but again on the PS3 cuz I dislike being charged twice for my internet.

good points there jake and the game is already 100 hours long and that missions so no need for DLC