By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what cosole are u buying GTA IV on?

Playstation 3 here of course!

Also add 3 more votes as my friends are also getting GTA4 for the PS3 (some even getting a PS3 for it)

Around the Network

lol, buying gtaIV. that's a good one. lolololol.

I will wait till the PC version.

I love the mods you can get for PC GTAs

@ Starcraft

So other than you thinking people with both platforms should get the 360 version, are you going to buy GTA IV for the 360? (Getting the PS3 version myself, of course, no RRoD and other problems for me ever again)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

360, no doubt about it. Even if I had a PS3, I'd still get the 360 version. Extra content FTW!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

360. I don't have a PS3 but I wouldn't get it for that because I like extra content.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

ps tripple

PS3 for sure, and I own both.

For a simple reason--I buy ALL multi-console games on the ps3 because of the RRoD. My 360 is reserved only for exclusives because I'm afraid of using it too often and don't want it to die. It's MS's fault for selling shitty hardware; otherwise, I'd buy more games on my 360.   My 360 has to last me until I finish Lost Odyssey & Fable II.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

360 is the best way to go... so 360. I love how all the PS3 always whine about RRoD. Grow up Microsoft is taking care of it.