By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what cosole are u buying GTA IV on?

Wii!! What? It's not available on Wii?!? Oh.... guess I'm not getting it.

Around the Network

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Gamerace said:
Wii!! What? It's not available on Wii?!? Oh.... guess I'm not getting it.

LOLz

krik said:
sienster said:
Xbox 360 - yeah Omac, the RRoD thing is so blown out of proportion.

I really hope it doesn't happen to you when GTA comes out. It would suck :(

At least us (PS3 owners) don't have to worry about that at all.

Also, don't say it's blown out of proportion, MS put aside 1B for 360 RRoD repairs. That is a lot of money. RRoD happens my friend and it happens very often. It will eventually happen to you (if it didn't happen already). Just so you know, I work in he game industry and I have lots of friends with 360s and from all of them only 2 did not get RRoD or optical drive problems yet but to make it up 3 of my friends are on their 5th RRoD. It's just insane.

Thanks for your well wishes krik.

I'm just saying that RRoD shouldn't keep you from getting an Xbox 360.  They have a great replacement policy.  No, I haven't gotten the RRoD yet and hope I don't.  I generally only play about 10-15 hours per week and hardly ever more than 5 hours at a time.

If they play the same, the PS3. If the 360 version turns out better, then that one. I have started buying all my multi-plat games for the PS3. One day, my 360 is going to die, and when it does, I am not sure if I will replace it. I can see me owning the PS3 for a good 5-6 more years.  I doubt I will have the 360 in that time. Also, I think it’s far more likely that the next PS will be BC then the next Xbox. So for the simple fact that I want to keep my game library playable for as long as possible, I am going with the PS3.

Around the Network

PS3

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

The inevitable PC version, without question. The PC GTA's have always been superior to the console versions in just about everyway, and I expect GTA4 to play absolutely brilliantly on a good gaming rig, cannot wait! :)

Should take about a year at the most after the console release for it to come our way!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"