By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Exclusives in the Top 20 for 2014 are ALL from Nintendo

Never knew Nintendo published Infamous . . .

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

1. That will be fixed once SSBU knocks Infamous off the chart, this or next week. I'm also assuming that because Titanfall released on PC, he's not counting it as an exclusive.

2. He stated exclusives, not multiplatforms that sold X amount on a particular console. Doesn't seem that difficult to read.

1. The OP is obviously talking about right now and made a mistake.

2. He said "If anybody wants to know what some people say aobut the PS4 and XboxOne having no games, take a look at this". The list proves otherwise.

Doesn't seem that difficult to read.

1. Already aware of that, hence why I added on "once SSBU knocks off Infamous". What didn't you understand?

2. The list proves both consoles have poor selling exclusives that are lacking their respective fanbases interests, which he was clearly trying to portray. Also he stated "generic shooters" which dominates the list.

I will reiterate; Reading is not very difficult. Try it sometime!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

1. That will be fixed once SSBU knocks Infamous off the chart, this or next week. I'm also assuming that because Titanfall released on PC, he's not counting it as an exclusive.

2. He stated exclusives, not multiplatforms that sold X amount on a particular console. Doesn't seem that difficult to read.

2. He said "If anybody wants to know what some people say aobut the PS4 and XboxOne having no games, take a look at this". The list proves otherwise.

1. Already aware of that, hence why I added on "once SSBU knocks off Infamous". What didn't you understand?

2. The list proves both consoles have poor selling exclusives that are lacking their respective fanbases interests, which he was clearly trying to portray. Also he stated "generic shooters" which dominates the list.

1. Why did you bother to reply to me if you knew I was right then? What an exercise in futility. Regardless, EVEN with SSBB you're wrong, not all exclusives in the top 20 will be from Nintendo. How about Yokai Watch? You know, the cover that's fucking huge in the OP? Not only can't you read, you must be blind. Looking at the OP before picking fights you're bound to lose because you're 100% wrong is not so difficult. Try it sometime!

2. I originally said "Multiplatform games count as games, so yes PS4 and Xbox One have games". Obviously I was directly responding to his first point in the OP "this is why people say PS4 and XBO have no games". What didn't you understand?

Now stop being ridiculous, admit you and the OP are wrong, and leave me alone.

Moderated Leadified

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Titanfall is not only on Xbox One, its on 360 and Pc. You call that exclusive my friend?

Troll_Whisperer said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

1. Why did you bother to reply to me if you knew I was right then? What an exercise in futility. Regardless, EVEN with SSBB you're wrong, not all exclusives in the top 20 will be from Nintendo. How about Yokai Watch? You know, the cover that's fucking huge in the OP? Not only can't you read, you must be blind. Looking at the OP before picking fights you're bound to lose because you're 100% wrong is not so difficult. Try it sometime!

2. I originally said "Multiplatform games count as games, so yes PS4 and Xbox One have games". Obviously I was directly responding to his first point in the OP "this is why people say PS4 and XBO have no games". What didn't you understand?

1. You're using Yokai Watch as an example???? Please advise me as to what other platforms that game is being released on??? Last time I checked it was a Nintendo exclusive game. With SSBU knocking out Infamous (most likely next week) it will count as Titanfall is released on more than 1 platform. Before resorting to adhominems and name calling as you cannot provide an intelligent argument, check the facts before embarrassing yourself.  

2.The Op's English may not be the best but if you had a modicum of intellect you can understand the point he is trying to get across. The PS4 & Xbone do not have games (good ones this year) hence why they are selling so poorly that none are listed in the top 20. The only one's listed were over hyped multiplatform games that failed to meet expectations. Being ridiculous? What world do you live in? Maybe you should think before speaking if you don't want to be called out on your posts!

Moderated - Leadified

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

1. You're using Yokai Watch as an example???? Please advise me as to what other platforms that game is being released on??? Last time I checked it was a Nintendo exclusive game. With SSBU knocking out Infamous (most likely next week) it will count as Titanfall is released on more than 1 platform. Before resorting to adhominems and name calling as you cannot provide an intelligent argument, check the facts before embarrassing yourself.  

2.The Op's English may not be the best but if you had a modicum of intellect you can understand the point he is trying to get across. The PS4 & Xbone do not have games (good ones this year) hence why they are selling so poorly that none are listed in the top 20. The only one's listed were over hyped multiplatform games that failed to meet expectations. Being ridiculous? What world do you live in? Maybe you should think before speaking if you don't want to be called out on your posts!

Lol XD. The OP said games FROM Nintendo and OWNED BY Nintendo. This is clear to all people in this thread but you. Several others have pointed out YW and MH. Calm the fuck down, follow your own advice and read. You're fuming, lol XD.

Honestly, what are you doing? Other than embarrassing yourself. Keep digging that hole. ;)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

Okay, this surprised me. If anybody wants to know what some people say aobut the PS4 and XboxOne having no games, take a look at this. Out of all the Exclusives in the Top 20 for 2014, every single one is owned by Nintendo. Everything else are just all the generic shooters and Fifa 15 ports.

Titanfall is worth of discussion (cross-gen and PC, therefore could be count as not multi), but Youkai Watch is from Level 5, Monster Hunter 4G from Capcom and Infamous Second Son from Sony and all three are exclusives.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Cream147 said:
Infamous is 20 and is exclusive, so the correct topic title would be "Exclusives in the Top 19 for 2014 are ALL from Nintendo". Titanfall is not an exclusive.

Also not correct, as Youkai Watch and Monster Hunter 4G aren't from Nintendo.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Angelv577 said:
Who says Wii U doesn't have any games? I think the main complain with the console are:

1. Lack of third parties.
2. People growing tired of playing the same nintendo franchises.

Probably they should start playing new Nintendo-franchises then.

ktay95 said:
-__________-

Your signature is a perfect response for this thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.