By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 29 November 2014

Where is Minecraft Vita? :(

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
GTAexpert said:

As someone said XB1 had way better deals with 4 games bundled for the same price as PS4 with one game bundled.

You're just downplaying the PS4's success so far if you think that the past week is the only one that counts. Btw you should remember that this is a former Xbox territory soXB1 should outseliing it by a huge margin.

Its the last 4 to 5 weeks though...

PS4 is available cheaper than the ONE by the way.

We don't know which one was ahead last week.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

SweetTalia said:
Let's just go ahead and call ps4 numbers last week in the UK overtrack..shall we?

Definitely.

kowenicki said:
Ninsect said:
kowenicki said:
GTAexpert said:

As someone said XB1 had way better deals with 4 games bundled for the same price as PS4 with one game bundled.

You're just downplaying the PS4's success so far if you think that the past week is the only one that counts. Btw you should remember that this is a former Xbox territory soXB1 should outseliing it by a huge margin.

You think the ps4 won by the margin VGC has it at?  it beat the ONE by 15% or over 8k consoles?

It was overtracked.  It was a tie at best for the PS4 last week, and it lost the previous 3 or 4 weeks.  I think you need to accept that as fact.

No I don't think it won by that margin but it's likely that PS4 was ahead last week still. Also, PS4 might be a bit overtracked last week or XB1 undertracked.

But glad we agreed that XB1 didn't win last week lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

kowenicki said:
Ninsect said:

You think the ps4 won by the margin VGC has it at?  it beat the ONE by 15% or over 8k consoles?

It was overtracked.  It was a tie at best for the PS4 last week, and it lost the previous 3 or 4 weeks.  I think you need to accept that as fact.

How exactly do you know it is overtracked?  Shouldn't you be hoping that the PS4 figure is correct and that the X1 is undertracked?  Or are you that keen on shouting overtracked for PS4 numbers?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
GTAexpert said:
kowenicki said:
sully1311 said:
i love xbox 360 said:
Be surprising if it were a tie as MS had better deals than Sony.

Yes and its the past week that actually counts.  The PS4 had some very good deals and by far the better marketing on TV. 

A tie though huh?  That domination!

If Amazon UK is an indication PS4 was the same price as XB1 in the UK but with less games bundled with it.

kowenicki said:
Ninsect said:

No I don't think it won by that margin but it's likely that PS4 was ahead last week still. Also, PS4 might be a bit overtracked last week or XB1 undertracked.

But glad we agreed that XB1 didn't win last week lol

I said  "tie at best". 

ONE has won the last 5 weeks in the UK as far as I am concerned, I was humouring you. 

Oh so you base that on lollipops or rainbows? Aren't you always saying that real data is important? You can't say XB1 has won the past 5 weeks without including a bit of magic in there because no data thus far supports that.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

celador said:
kowenicki said:
Ninsect said:

How exactly do you know it is overtracked?  Shouldn't you be hoping that the PS4 figure is correct and that the X1 is undertracked?  Or are you that keen on shouting overtracked for PS4 numbers?

regardless of how you see it. x1 has outsold ps4 weeks in row now.. including last week..weather x1 is overtrack or undertrack

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
celador said:

regardless of how you see it. x1 has outsold ps4 weeks in row now.. including last week..weather x1 is overtrack or undertrack

I didn't refute that and that doesn't answer the question

and then people here claim they dont care about console wars as "long as their cosnole is selling well", looking at the past few UK weekly threads and how it was filled with immature bullshit and how some members are acting its pretty clear thats not the case. stay classy VGC community, or at least claiming that you are.