By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Looks like PS4 will be #1 for Black Friday

I think people need to chill the hell out with the 'X1' or 'PS4' domination threads based on short-term rankings. It's an epidemic lately. If this thread is a parody of the numerous X1 threads then sorry in advance.

We will find out.

All we know for sure for now : both are doing fantastic.

My gut feeling : X1 is understocked, and that will hurt MS a bit. Sony looks to have SERIOUSLY prepared mass stock for the BF to Xmas weeks.

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Sony has shifted 750k units in ONE week and it isn't even December. This is just pure brutality.

X1 will win in US for Novemeber and that is it.  Decemeber is back to total global domination by PS4.  Then in early 2015...The real bloodbath begins...

That's the crazy thing. As much as it's selling now in November, it'll be even more still in December. This thing could sell another 2-4 million in the US alone this holiday. Assuming it does 1.2-2 million for November like some have predicted anyway. so we're looking at a US install base of 8-10 million by December 31st 

Not bad for its first year. 

I'm shocked. No, really!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Expected...

The bundle on Amazon was launched and it jumped just to #2 and after #1.

It is crazy.

Let the games begin.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
I think people need to chill the hell out with the 'X1' or 'PS4' domination threads based on short-term rankings. It's an epidemic lately. If this thread is a parody of the numerous X1 threads then sorry in advance.

We will find out.

All we know for sure for now : both are doing fantastic.

My gut feeling : X1 is understocked, and that will hurt MS a bit. Sony looks to have SERIOUSLY prepared mass stock for the BF to Xmas weeks.

It started out as a parody.  

Congratz Sony. It will be an insane BF.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

These hourly rankings don't show the whole picture, as they depend a lot on stock, who sold first more, it will be close though, but I think Xbox One will win November.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Interesting to note, even the Lego Batman/LBP3 PS4 bundle has clawed its way up to spot number 18 so far on Amazon's hourlies. Unfortunately I get the absolute horror of working during Black Friday, but I look forward to coming on after my shift to see how things are going! :3

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Zanten said:
Interesting to note, even the Lego Batman/LBP3 PS4 bundle has clawed its way up to spot number 18 so far on Amazon's hourlies. Unfortunately I get the absolute horror of working during Black Friday, but I look forward to coming on after my shift to see how things are going! :3

it's up the #17 now!